There are 181 users in the forums

Trades to define 2015

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A second round And Borland for desean Jackson add two third rounds for josh Gordon draft oline or gurley too much of a stretch your thoughts
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Four9er__US:
A second round And Borland for desean Jackson add two third rounds for josh Gordon draft oline or gurley too much of a stretch your thoughts

And we can sign Suh in free agency.

Trade all our remaining picks and Kaepernick to Cleveland for Manziel and their first round pick.

And use that first to draft Dorial Green-Beckham.

I mean there will be a lot of cap space guys like Ahmad brooks are going, but what I'm saying is Washington is going to need a total rebuild and 28 year old speed receivers are worth a lot less then a second round and a young talented mlb proven and they need the position Gordon is a problemd long shot but that's what you do when you have short term needs and an attempt to run at the Super Bowl next year the 5 possion wr didn't work cause when they load the box play man the worst that can happen in a ten yard catch so they didn't care about the blitz getting picked up so just a thought or you can have the guy who hasn't drafted at 200 yard receiver in 4 tries including Vance have a go at it
  • thl408
Originally posted by Four9er__US:
I mean there will be a lot of cap space guys like Ahmad brooks are going, but what I'm saying is Washington is going to need a total rebuild and 28 year old speed receivers are worth a lot less then a second round and a young talented mlb proven and they need the position Gordon is a problemd long shot but that's what you do when you have short term needs and an attempt to run at the Super Bowl next year the 5 possion wr didn't work cause when they load the box play man the worst that can happen in a ten yard catch so they didn't care about the blitz getting picked up so just a thought or you can have the guy who hasn't drafted at 200 yard receiver in 4 tries including Vance have a go at it

I get what you are saying and it makes sense to trade from a position of strength such as ILB to bolster a position of need like WR but I am not sure how that fits the salary cap but with Bowman not able to practice fully yet it is a risk to trade away Borland and ask Bow to come in at the start of 2015 and resume where he left off and with Borland on a rookie deal and DJack on a multi million dollar contract it means the 49ers would also have to trim the budget in another area which makes acquiring and extending Gordon that much more difficult but I understand your thinking but that salary cap is a sunuvab***h
Yea but with Crabtree gone maybe iuptia ahmahed brooks and Frank gore if back less money then Johnson or bold in just keep one
I thought for sure this was a 9moon thread. Are you his sibling or something?
After listening to jed york yesterday, there is no way he brings in a player with the character flaws that gordon has.

Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
I thought for sure this was a 9moon thread. Are you his sibling or something?

Lol I did also!
He's said that to make an excuse for firing a coach that had the 5th best winning percentage in football, I just see it as a realistic option especially since super or busy is still the goal I don't see that through this draft class
Share 49ersWebzone