LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 144 users in the forums

Week 17 - 2014: Thoughts after rewatching the game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Marvin49:

1) Kap: My favorite throw though was actually the 3rd down throw to Brandon Lloyd late in the game. Just high enough to get over defender and drop in to Lloyd.

Perhaps my favorite throw of the season. He can hit those touch passes every once in a great while.

My second favorite toss was the down the field laser he threw to Patton. The ball arrived with such zip on it that it nearly popped out of Quinton's hands! Love CK7's rocket launcher. It makes him one of the more unique passers in the game.

Remember -- it took Brett Farve awhile to settle down. But once he did he played at a championship level for nearly two decades.

For some reason, a little swing pass to Gore for +3 yards was my favorite pass of the game (first pass of the game). Gore doesn't break stride and was able to make a defender miss. Maybe not favorite in terms of impressiveness, but the one that stood out to me. This should have been done more throughout the season, and to guys like Ellington or Hyde.

With this year being Franks last it seemed as though Jim purposefully tried to showcase him the last few games.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
With this year being Franks last it seemed as though Jim purposefully tried to showcase him the last few games.

pretty sad that Frank only got the ball 25+ in the last couple games so they could 'showcase' him and get him his stats

how about giving him the ball so we could've won some more games this year when they still counted
was it just me or did bruce miller look impressive. can't believe he didn't make the pro bowl
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Marvin49:

1) Kap: My favorite throw though was actually the 3rd down throw to Brandon Lloyd late in the game. Just high enough to get over defender and drop in to Lloyd.

Perhaps my favorite throw of the season. He can hit those touch passes every once in a great while.

My second favorite toss was the down the field laser he threw to Patton. The ball arrived with such zip on it that it nearly popped out of Quinton's hands! Love CK7's rocket launcher. It makes him one of the more unique passers in the game.

Remember -- it took Brett Farve awhile to settle down. But once he did he played at a championship level for nearly two decades.

For some reason, a little swing pass to Gore for +3 yards was my favorite pass of the game (first pass of the game). Gore doesn't break stride and was able to make a defender miss. Maybe not favorite in terms of impressiveness, but the one that stood out to me. This should have been done more throughout the season, and to guys like Ellington or Hyde.

but but but.... kap has no touch or accuracy...

I remember I used to get so irritated because Alex would make these routine plays soooo difficult, I digress....
Originally posted by kujon11:
was it just me or did bruce miller look impressive. can't believe he didn't make the pro bowl

we barely used him most of the entire season, especially the losses

I think barrows kept tweeting a stat during the season that we were something like 6-0 when he played 40% of the snaps
Share 49ersWebzone