There are 159 users in the forums

Caption this.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by judodono:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Really, went in for the queer hug?

This...Jim probably like.just shake my hand kid....whatever happened to the old fashioned hand shake. All this bro hug bull s**t.look me in the eye and shake on it
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by judodono:

Really, went in for the queer hug?

This...Jim probably like.just shake my hand kid....whatever happened to the old fashioned hand shake. All this bro hug bull s**t.look me in the eye and shake on it

Jim leaned in first, it actually looked like it caught Jed by surprise

The video didnt look bad at all
Jim's trying not to stab Jed with his boner for Michigan. It's like a high school hug at the worst time lol
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Dec 29, 2014 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
All idiots defending Harbaugh are hilarious.
He wanted out. No one is pushing him out he forced his way out. Why would u keep a guy who is telling u he wants out?

In my opinion, we kept him a year too long

A lot of those same people were among those wanting Roman out. It seems plausible that the falling out between the team and Harbaugh had something to do with the fact that Harbaugh refused to dump that worthless excuse for an OC. He wanted control over his staff and he had it. That's what ultimately cost him this job.

If that is indeed the truth, then HARBAUGH is the one they should be mad at.

I just don't see why people are so upset considering the fact that the offense has never been up to par and Jim Harbaugh is ultimately responsible for that. His sorry philosophies and schemes have already proven to be unsuccessful and outdated. He refused to change it. Why keep someone who isn't wiling to fix the problem? That makes no sense. He wouldn't even ADMIT there was a problem to begin with.

He has proven the old cliche "defense wins championships" to be false. The defense has been championship caliber for 4 straight seasons, but without an offense that can score points, it didn't matter. You need both. Or at least a functional offense. We didn't have one. Something had to change and Harbaugh refused to make the changes. Whether those changes meant changing philosophies/schemes or getting a competent play caller is ultimately irrelevant because he did neither. I just don't see why that's so difficult for some of these people to grasp. Nothing was going to change as long as Harbaugh was around. No change means you will get the same results, and those results never included a championship.

"You seem much shorter now that you're not my boss."
Originally posted by verb1der:

Jed: You pull Pete's shoe out your ass yet?
Jim :

Jim: if you help me with Pete's shoe, I'll help you remove your nose from the Yorks ass....

"Good luck having success without me, prick"
So Jim....NOW are you gonna tell me where I can get those khakis??
Don't worry Jed, I'll be back in the NFL in four years and kick your little ass in the Superbowl....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Jed: I'm not going to risk 0-3 on Thanksgiving Day

Jim:

Jim: "I hope you and your butt buddy Baalke enjoy picking in the top 5 for the next 10 years."
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
They should've just grabbed each others weenies, THEY BOTH SUCK!!
Jim - "your nothing to me now, your not a brother, your not a friend, I don't want to know you or what you do, I don't want to see you at the hotels, i don't want you near my house, when you see our mother i want to know a day in advance so i won't be there, you understand?
[ Edited by Raul98 on Dec 29, 2014 at 8:14 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
All idiots defending Harbaugh are hilarious.
He wanted out. No one is pushing him out he forced his way out. Why would u keep a guy who is telling u he wants out?

In my opinion, we kept him a year too long

This! It's absolutely AMAZING how these so-called "fans" have absolved Harbaugh for ANY responsibility in any of this.

I agree. Did you all forget the s**t play-calling and complete lack of play clock management skill? Yet he was the reason we won all those games? I loved Jim as a motivator and he did great things for the franchise but in all seriousness he was done here. He knew it, Jed and Trent knew it and most realists knew it. You could see it and feel it. He wasn't coming back. It was time to move on. It doesn't matter who's fault it was, its just over. Hopefully he and the 49ers end up the better. Michigan will be good for Jim. He's their golden boy. They will give him what he wants and I think to a degree he will give them what they want. The 49ers have a ton of talent and a new stadium. Out of the available openings, we are clearly the best set up for success. All the new guy has to do and not waste the opportunity. One can argue that Jim wasted his opportunities. He wins that super bowl and I think he's still our coach, but the fact is he didn't and he isn't. That was on him and his OC. I don't dislike him and never will. I don't feel sorry for him. This isn't an endorsement for Baalke or Jed York. in anyway, but I do think Baalke was just as vital to our success in becoming a winner. A few of his drafts have been complete wiffs but when he get ahold of one its out of the park. It could be worse, we could be the Chicago Bears.

Jed: Where is your other hand?
Jim: Between two pillows.
Jed: Those aren't pillows!
(cue Patsy Cline's "Back in Baby's Arms")

Name the reference and get 80's props.
Share 49ersWebzone