LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

PYMWYMI - The Harbaugh Debate

Let's see who has to eat crow next season

A. The offense has been inept since he's taken over and there are no excuses for this. Although unfortunate, Harbaugh must go. We will improve next season without him

or

B. We've had one bad season, and it is no reason to get rid of such a successful coach. Can't believe Harbaugh is leaving. We will suck next season without him

Feel free to make your choices after our next HC is chosen

[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Dec 27, 2014 at 9:28 AM ]
B
AB
B
B
B
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
B
B
I'll reserve my answer until we actually know who's coaching us next year.
B

He gonna fire Roman

B
My answer is neither. I'm not "glad" Harbaugh is leaving, but if he and Roman are a package deal they both have to go. The passing game has evolved with the rule changes the last 3 years, and we seem to be the only team that hasn't seen a lick of improvement in that area over that time. That's entirely on Roman and Harbs.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
My answer is neither. I'm not "glad" Harbaugh is leaving, but if he and Roman are a package deal they both have to go. The passing game has evolved with the rule changes the last 3 years, and we seem to be the only team that hasn't seen a lick of improvement in that area over that time. That's entirely on Roman and Harbs.

This. There should be a middle option.
lrn 2 poll

A
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by TheRambler:

This. There should be a middle option.

thats no fun. this is for people who are either frustrated or excited that harbaugh is gone.
Share 49ersWebzone