There are 278 users in the forums

Trindon Holliday is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The guy is tiny.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
WTF is the point of this signing?

Ellington not playing. Neede a return man next week. its that simple.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
WTF is the point of this signing?

so the seahawks can sign him after we release him
Greatest return man in football…. if he super glues the ball to his hands.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Hopefully he shows enough to sign him for next season

According to MM, Holliday is signed for next season.

I do not have a link, but it was on in one of his videos.

If Holliday can learn how to hang on to the ball, our return game could have some zip.

Ellington could focus on being a wide receiver.
If he takes one to the house today, I'm gonna laugh hard since its the last game of the year. I have been complaining since Ginn left that we didn't have a return threat.
Too little too late. Once again the FO three steps behind. Haven't had a return game all year and out is in terrible positions starting on O.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
If he takes one to the house today, I'm gonna laugh hard since its the last game of the year. I have been complaining since Ginn left that we didn't have a return threat.

He is probably the most talented return man currently in football tbh. I watched one denver game where I think he either had 3 return td's or 2 td's and got another one to the redzone. His issue has always been those tiny hands, he fumbles… allot.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Dec 28, 2014 at 10:51 AM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

He is probably the most talented return man currently in football tbh. I watched one denver game where I think he either had 3 return td's or 2 td's and got another one to the redzone. His issue has always been those tiny hands, he fumbles… allot.

I have been complaining about getting a legit return man for the longest time too. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if he returns one for a TD today.

The game you are referring to I believe was the 2012 playoff game between the Ravens and Broncos. I think he had 2 return TDs and yet the Broncos still lost.
Share 49ersWebzone