There are 270 users in the forums

Trindon Holliday is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://ninerfans.com/49ers-sign-wr-trindon-holliday-place-alex-boone-on-ir/
Hopefully he shows enough to sign him for next season
sounds like he fumbles all the time....
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
sounds like he fumbles all the time....

He makes Kyle Williams look supremely sure handed.

But at this point of the season......who cares?
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
i think its a 2 year deal

But is there any guaranteed money?
im sure coaches will fix the fumbles. I like this guy
i signed him as a FA in madden like a month ago and he is a pretty good returner for me. i got a TD with him a few weeks ago. i'm assuming the niners saw my stream on twitch and decided to sign him. good work
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

If the coaches on three teams havent been able to do it by now, I doubt that the 49ers will be lucky number four. For guys who struggle with ball security like Holliday does, the problem often is located upstairs and not something you just coach away. Technique is not the issue, what he has between the ears is.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
MaioccoCSN

Trindon Holliday will be active for 49ers on Sunday as a return man. He will also take part in the teams offseason program.
Originally posted by DeUh:
MaioccoCSN

Trindon Holliday will be active for 49ers on Sunday as a return man. He will also take part in the teams offseason program.

Nice to see more competition for next season brought in. Hopefully he gets a couple chances on Sunday

• LVJay
  • Veteran
As long as he doesn't fumble, he'll be alright... his tiny ass could be hard to detect on the field
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180780-boone-ventrone-49ers-sign-holliday-activate-fuller/
He has speed and is dynamic... but boy... those hands...
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Hopefully he shows enough to sign him for next season

i think its a 2 year deal

Off the streets? That's odd.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

If the coaches on three teams havent been able to do it by now, I doubt that the 49ers will be lucky number four. For guys who struggle with ball security like Holliday does, the problem often is located upstairs and not something you just coach away. Technique is not the issue, what he has between the ears is.

He's fumbled 12 times in 5 years and only lost 3... maybe all he needs is a chance. IDK. I still don't trust it... All I remeber when I hear is name is all those times he fumbled for the Broncos... 5 times in two years back to back. Sure some of those are muffed punts tho...
Share 49ersWebzone