There are 227 users in the forums

My dudes, my dudes, for a second, just one, stop and come on in

Shop Find 49ers gear online
FRO!!

I won a major award.
Yeah, Happy f**king Playoff Season!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
This is the time of the year when we should just put down our petty differences, besides at the end of the day we all share that one common goal of trying to get our team to do the right thing. All of us just want the 9ers to win and be successful that's all.

I woke up this morning and when I logged onto Facebook, I saw my year in review and it was all about the passing of my Weimaraner of 9 1/2 years which succumbed to kidneys disease earlier on in the year. It just reminded me it hasn't exactly been an easy year by any stretch, it also reminded me there are other things in life that are far more important than football such as friends and family.

Take a moment to reflect guys and cherish what we've got cos we are only here for a very short time.

There will be a lot of changes and uncertainty ahead for the 9ers, we will need all the courage in the world to face it head on and chart our new course going forward.

With that said, let's just relax, have a drink, chow down on some turkey and enjoy the company you are with during these holidays.

Wishing You All A Wonderful Christmas & New Year !!
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Some of us don't celebrate Christmas. Some of us celebrate Festivus.

The Webzone does remind me of the Airing of Grievances
Merry Christmas to all you dudes your families, even to the seahawk fans on here. If you don't celebrate, then have an awesome day celebrating anything you feel like.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
Merry Christmas my brothers.
fro dont even go to games

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Some of us don't celebrate Christmas. Some of us celebrate Festivus.

lets go, right now. Feats of strength. Lol.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays all!
Happy Holidays to all my family, friends & fellow Webzoners!
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Merry Xmas everyone
Amen fro. Fantastic human being from Planet 4-9. Thank you ALL for making this a very special place to be a part of. Enjoy your time with family and friends. Help a brother out if you can.
Share 49ersWebzone