There are 191 users in the forums

My dudes, my dudes, for a second, just one, stop and come on in

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
My friends, our favorite sports team is in turmoil. No matter how you slice it, ready for Harbs to go, desperately want him to stay. Pro-Kap, Anti-Kap. Ready for the future, paranoid about it. Fearful of the dark ages or you just don't give a fuuuuuuuu. I am going to ask you to consider this.

Brother and sisters, are you warm? Are you with family? Are you with friends? Are you fed? Are you clothed? Here me out, I don't want you to feel guilty. I want you, for a moment, to entertain the thought that we are in the apex of the holiday season. For those of us of the "West' we celebrate this time for all sorts of reasons. But we don't have to make this about faith, but we should make this thread for the next 24 hours about family, friends, and unity.

I know damn well that for some this place is a home. You have friends here. You have rivals here. You come here when you are up and down. I have certainly come here for the past ten years in all sorts of moods. Sad, happy, bereaved, jubilant, and everything in between. And when I have been down, you, yes you, picked me up.

Today. On the eve of the holiday season, a season I believe that spirit affects us all, I just want to say....

Happy Holidays!

Come on in brothers and sisters, have some nog and sit by the fire and share the gratitude I have for all of you. Thank you for having me in your homes. Thank you for bothering to read my stuff. Thank you for loving the niners. Thank you for being good dudes!

So let's kick this thing off with a classic. Even Boast was a baby when this thing came out:

[ Edited by fropwns on Dec 25, 2014 at 12:57 PM ]

Gotta be ruthless like Harbaugh and lock this
Me and my brothers approve of this holiday spirit.
Happy holidays bros. I hope you all have a great time. Good thread fro.
Merry Christmas Niner dudes and dudettes. It's good to have this place to vent my frustrations of being a Niner fan in AZ surrounded by Cardinal fans.
I'll pour me a jack and coke and cheers to that!

Family, friends, and our beloved 49ers. We stick with them through the bad times and good times. Cheers friends, have a Merry Christmas
Niner Faithful here...

Happy Holidays, brethrens....
merry Christmas and Happy New year Niner Buddies of MINE.
I don't post much on here these days. But dammit Fro, you rock. Happy Holidays, and I couldn't feel any more cozy. Could be the 5 beers, but I'm chalking it up to the OP.
Amen brother Fro, amen.

Happy Holidays all

Happy holidays and fropwns to all
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
My friends, our favorite sports team is in turmoil. No matter how you slice it, ready for Harbs to go, desperately want him to stay. Pro-Kap, Anti-Kap. Ready for the future, paranoid about it. Fearful of the dark ages or you just don't give a fuuuuuuuu. I am going to ask you to consider this.

Brother and sisters, are you warm? Are you with family? Are you with friends? Are you fed? Are you clothed? Here me out, I don't want you to feel guilty. I want you, for a moment, to entertain the thought that we are in the apex of the holiday season. For those of us of the "West' we celebrate this time for all sorts of reasons. But we don't have to make this about faith, but we should make this thread for the next 24 hours about family, friends, and unity.

I know damn well that for some this place is a home. You have friends here. You have rivals here. You come here when you are up and down. I have certainly come her for the past ten years in all sorts of moods. Sad, happy, bereaved, jubilant, and everything in between. And when I have been down, you, yes you, picked me up.

Today. On the eve of the holiday season, a season I believe that in spirit affects us all, I just want to say....

Happy Holidays!

Come on in brothers and sisters, have some nog and sit by the fire and share the gratitude I have for all of you. Thank you for having me in your homes. Thank you for bothering to read my stuff. Thank you for loving the niners. Thank you for being good dudes!

So let's kick this thing off with a classic. Even Boast was a baby when this thing came out:

I now realize just reading this thread. 5 years ago (back when vernon was a too highly drafted scrub, oh wait )when i was single and had nobody... I would come on here and be with family and friends. Whether you guys knew it or not. Whenever i felt alone or needed somebody to talk to.. you guys were here.

I always expressed myself to coworkers and family who tried to get me to come to their house for certain functions that i dont need to go anywhere,as long as i have the webzone i am with family. I haven't "given back over the past 5ish years but thanks to fro i realize i should be. whether someone agrees with me or not. History shows its usually not. To someone we are all they have. Or at least all they allow to let in.

So I ask for AT LEAST the rest of the year, in the heated moments you may want to call someone a ************ take a step back and take the high road. This is the holiday season and you never know what someone is going through. Or for some, not able to go through.

With all of this said, FRO, i've ALWAYS, loved your threads that seemed to try to bring joy/smile/laughter to everyone. and thank you for reminded me that i once used the zone as a crutch and need to give back as much as ive taken out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Great thread and wonder sentiments. happy and safe holiday to all
What?? I don't get it, are you saying marry Christmas? Wtf are you sayin?
Some of us don't celebrate Christmas. Some of us celebrate Festivus.
Share 49ersWebzone