LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Are the 49ers going to be able to land top coach after what happened this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have a feeling it's going to be a tough sell for to get one of the top coaching candidates to come here after the way things went with Harbaugh this season. No matter what really happened this year. The 49ers front office is going to come out of this looking like a less than ideal organization to work for.

Meanwhile Harbaugh is gonna end up the highest paid coach in NFL history with some other team. It looks like the media is already getting ready to slam the front office for letting go of great coach to early. Who with any resume is gonna want to work for a team that let all these leaks out and also couldn't get along with a strong willed coach. Look all the best coaches in history that all fit the same mold as Harb's. Does Bill Belichick look like an easy guy to get along with, No Kraft just stays out of his way and lets him work his magic.
If you really believe top coaches don't want to coach the 49ers, I recommend electric shock therapy...and it's TOO early, not "to". Nice post.
Who are these "top coaches" you speak of? Nobody great is on the market, because their teams are smart enough not to fire them.

Dennis Erickson 2.0, come on down!

The way the 49ers ownership refuses to learn from its past mistakes is unbelievable. This whole situation proves we have a group of fools running this team.
Originally posted by kezarvet49:
If you really believe top coaches don't want to coach the 49ers, I recommend electric shock therapy...and it's TOO early, not "to". Nice post.

Lol, this. A turnkey playoff team pretty much. 49ers will have no trouble attracting quality candidates. I'm sure they'll ask about the Harbaugh situation but I dont see it as an any sort of limiting factor. The lure of coaching a talented team + location, especially for coaches with families, will be too difgicult to turn down.
Share 49ersWebzone