There are 203 users in the forums

What really happens this off season with harbaugh and the team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Baalke is now #1 and he'll make sure the next head coach knows it.
Originally posted by bkbkeahi:
1. Ultimately, i think harbaugh will be back in 2015 and the rumors are just rumors. If not niners will lose out for the next decade.
2. Harbaugh will agree to let Greg Roman go and hire a new offensive coordinator.
3. Harbaugh and Baalke agree to hire either Rob Chudzinski who did wonders wit Cam Newton in Carolina and is only a senior offensive consultant with the colts and is familiar with Frank Gore from his miami days. Or they go with Al Saunders from oakland. Each team he had was top 10 in offense and he knows how to use his players.
4. Release Crabtree, Dahl, jon martin, skuta and whoever to free cap space. Resign tony jerod eddie. Resign culliver, cox, iupati, and gore at all costs. And get Vernon Davis act together.

5. Trade ahmad brooks for a draft pick to free cap space. Aaron lynch is ready and draft a late 3-4 OLB
5. Draft the kevin white, try get dorial green-beckam in the 2nd if he comes out or get BPA. 3rd round draft a safety for depth maybe karl joseph from west virginia. Get NT, OT depth, Speedy wr, and backup qb to groom maybe brandon bridge from south
Alabama
6. Kaepernick improves his accuracy, decision making, and mechanics and we will back in the Super Bowl Contention Conversation

An ostrich sticks its head in the ground when scared, it really doesn't want to face reality. Get your head out the ground bro, he's gone and I can't wait for that sucker to leave this glorious franchise!
Originally posted by OneMoreRing:
If he leaves he is going to have to swallow the fact that Pete Carroll straight up owned him. Pete won the rivalry. Pete and his GM built a better team, apparently created better morale, and Pete out coached Harbaugh. I always hoped that would stick in his craw so much he'd stay. I would love to see Harbaugh and Baalke turn the whole situation upside down and reach an agreement on an extension, but even I gotta concede that probably isn't going to happen

I want to hear Jim concede to Pete.
Originally posted by OneMoreRing:
If he leaves he is going to have to swallow the fact that Pete Carroll straight up owned him. Pete won the rivalry. Pete and his GM built a better team, apparently created better morale, and Pete out coached Harbaugh. I always hoped that would stick in his craw so much he'd stay. I would love to see Harbaugh and Baalke turn the whole situation upside down and reach an agreement on an extension, but even I gotta concede that probably isn't going to happen
Pretty much.
Originally posted by English:
Mostly, I want to see the back of Roman, Mangini, Morton, Chryst, Solari and the waterboy. But I kind of believe the rumours that Harbaugh won't let Roman go.

I do too.

I wonder if we'll ever really find out what happened.
Jim Harbaugh will be missed... but regardless when healthy the 49ers have a Super Bowl caliber roster.... Vic Fangio is great at defensive coordinator Greg Roman needs to be fired ASAP Time for a new offense system ...... And beside of all the BS that been going on we still had a top ranked defense this season are young rookie talent at Linebacker is on the rise to be coming great linebackers like Chris Borland......... and Aaron Lynch on pass rush.. Chris Borland and Aaron Lynch are on the rise to becoming great linebackers and to add a healthy NaVorro Bowman and Patrick Willis back next seanson we have good deapth at linebacker....... as for Kaepernick got a lot of potential he just needs to work this offseason on improving his mechanics footwork and his throwing accuracy and he will be a great quarterback. Get rid of Greg roman and get a better offensive coordinator and start a new offensive system When healthy our offensive line is top ranked in the NFL so in the off-season I would like to see Greg Roman gone!
Share 49ersWebzone