LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

What really happens this off season with harbaugh and the team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
1. Ultimately, i think harbaugh will be back in 2015 and the rumors are just rumors. If not niners will lose out for the next decade.
2. Harbaugh will agree to let Greg Roman go and hire a new offensive coordinator.
3. Harbaugh and Baalke agree to hire either Rob Chudzinski who did wonders wit Cam Newton in Carolina and is only a senior offensive consultant with the colts and is familiar with Frank Gore from his miami days. Or they go with Al Saunders from oakland. Each team he had was top 10 in offense and he knows how to use his players.
4. Release Crabtree, Dahl, jon martin, skuta and whoever to free cap space. Resign tony jerod eddie. Resign culliver, cox, iupati, and gore at all costs. And get Vernon Davis act together.

5. Trade ahmad brooks for a draft pick to free cap space. Aaron lynch is ready and draft a late 3-4 OLB
5. Draft the kevin white, try get dorial green-beckam in the 2nd if he comes out or get BPA. 3rd round draft a safety for depth maybe karl joseph from west virginia. Get NT, OT depth, Speedy wr, and backup qb to groom maybe brandon bridge from south
Alabama
6. Kaepernick improves his accuracy, decision making, and mechanics and we will back in the Super Bowl Contention Conversation
Bro Harbaugh is gone! They can't wait to change the locks on this guy. It's over, time to move on.
He just predicted a decade of darkness.
Originally posted by bkbkeahi:
1. Ultimately, i think harbaugh will be back in 2015 and the rumors are just rumors. If not niners will lose out for the next decade.
2. Harbaugh will agree to let Greg Roman go and hire a new offensive coordinator.
3. Harbaugh and Baalke agree to hire either Rob Chudzinski who did wonders wit Cam Newton in Carolina and is only a senior offensive consultant with the colts and is familiar with Frank Gore from his miami days. Or they go with Al Saunders from oakland. Each team he had was top 10 in offense and he knows how to use his players.
4. Release Crabtree, Dahl, jon martin, skuta and whoever to free cap space. Resign tony jerod eddie. Resign culliver, cox, iupati, and gore at all costs. And get Vernon Davis act together.

5. Trade ahmad brooks for a draft pick to free cap space. Aaron lynch is ready and draft a late 3-4 OLB
5. Draft the kevin white, try get dorial green-beckam in the 2nd if he comes out or get BPA. 3rd round draft a safety for depth maybe karl joseph from west virginia. Get NT, OT depth, Speedy wr, and backup qb to groom maybe brandon bridge from south
Alabama
6. Kaepernick improves his accuracy, decision making, and mechanics and we will back in the Super Bowl Contention Conversation

Reminds me of a Disney song, "When You Wish Upon a Star"

#'s 1 & 2 are "Fantasy Land" - It's OVER!

#3 Chudzinski - could possibly be a very good move but I don't think he'd come over for OC more likely HC but nothing less

#4 I'd keep Skuta, I think Cully is going to get a bigger offer than we can provide and say goodbye to VD
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
lol at the people still holding on to the hope that Harbaugh stays.

guess what? it ain't hattenin'.

we could find better at HC & OC and i'm confident Baalke will do so. the HarRo offense is a giant turd sandwich.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
lol at the people still holding on to the hope that Harbaugh stays.

guess what? it ain't hattenin'.

we could find better at HC & OC and i'm confident Baalke will do so. the HarRo offense is a giant turd sandwich.

Unfortunately, a lot of people love to eat s**t.
We will find out soon. If harbaugh was gonna be fired they would have done it. Plus Baalke has said harbaugh is a great coach in speculation of the Michigan job. This year was just a down year with a lot of injuries. 16 on IR. Only thing needs to change is the offense. Keep Harbaugh to keep Fangio.
Harbaugh and the team will be back next year.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thirstyfor49ers14:
Bro Harbaugh is gone! They can't wait to change the locks on this guy. It's over, time to move on.

There is no doubt Harbs is gone.
Mostly, I want to see the back of Roman, Mangini, Morton, Chryst, Solari and the waterboy. But I kind of believe the rumours that Harbaugh won't let Roman go.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bkbkeahi:
We will find out soon. If harbaugh was gonna be fired they would have done it. Plus Baalke has said harbaugh is a great coach in speculation of the Michigan job. This year was just a down year with a lot of injuries. 16 on IR. Only thing needs to change is the offense. Keep Harbaugh to keep Fangio.
Harbaugh and the team will be back next year.

The team will be back, not Harbaugh. Baalke will say whats right to the media, anyone will. Baalke won't jeapordize Harbaughs next job, he respects him that much. Accept it man.....the niners will be harbaugh-less next season. The more and more I think about it, the more I'm looking forward to it actually even though there is a possibility of a losing season ahead. This team needs change, sometimes thats good for anyone.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Mostly, I want to see the back of Roman, Mangini, Morton, Chryst, Solari and the waterboy. But I kind of believe the rumours that Harbaugh won't let Roman go.

Talk about tied at the nuts right? Harbaugh also could have used Roman this year to get out of SF. It was his way of getting fired otherwise he had one more year.
DGB goes in the 1st if he comes out.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by English:

Talk about tied at the nuts right? Harbaugh also could have used Roman this year to get out of SF. It was his way of getting fired otherwise he had one more year.

As competitive as everybody says Harbaugh is this is beyond unlikely. If that was the case he couldn't accepted the trade to Cleveland and been out last year instead of a year of misery.
What's going to happen is a total effing mystery to me. Our current state is almost surreal . . . especially due to the apparent speed at which things deteriorated. It's still hard to get my mind around what's happening and why. We need to get Mike Silver in here to pick through the carcass after the dust settles.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
What's going to happen is a total effing mystery to me. Our current state is almost surreal . . . especially due to the apparent speed at which things deteriorated. It's still hard to get my mind around what's happening and why. We need to get Mike Silver in here to pick through the carcass after the dust settles.

Yea we need a in depth story of exactly what and when it went wrong
Share 49ersWebzone