Which is the bigger mistake?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which is the bigger mistake?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by BobS:
This poll baffles me. The whole "Yes on Kap crowd" heavily blames coaching on the offense's failures, yet 79% of the zone say running off Harbaugh is worse than firing a Mooch and ending up with the 3 headed monster of Erickson, Nolan and Dingletary. Maybe some people don't realize they are constantly contradicting themselves.

They got to make excuses for Kap somehow. But they know we are going to end up with a 3 headed monster of Erickson, Nolan, and Dingletary. Coming soon. A decade of losing. Nobody in their right mind thinks it's wise to fire Harbaugh.

And yes, everything wrong comes back to Kaepernick and what posters think of him.

i am so tired of hearing about all this doom and gloom predicted for us if jh is let go. i do love poster san diego but i swear he is the kind of guy i would invite to a party if i wanted to make sure everyone will have a bad time. the good news for people like s.d is that ck will still be around for him to whip oh and here is a news flash, many of us have had it with s**tty play clock management and the coaches inexplicable loyalty to roman even though his playcalling, running away from things when they work and just in general doing stupid f**king things at key times in key games have cost us,,,, and think its time for jh to go , if that is the way he is going to be. if losing jh is the price we pay for losing roman, fine
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:
And yes, everything wrong comes back to Kaepernick and what posters think of him.

that is because one thing always lead to another in some quarters around here
Biggest mistake was not drafting Aaron Rogers
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Biggest mistake was not drafting Aaron Rogers

I think it's about time to let that one go.
f**k mooch
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
f**k mooch

watch jh take a knee at half time sunday
Originally posted by cciowa:
f**k mooch

if were about to win on the last play I would have frank gore take a knee and lose just to spite this stupid ownership one more time. seriously hate jed york and baalke after all this
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
f**k mooch

if were about to win on the last play I would have frank gore take a knee and lose just to spite this stupid ownership one more time. seriously hate jed york and baalke after all this
you would have to break franks knee in order to make him do that,, and jh is just as much to blame. among other things his inexplicable loyalty to roman
Share 49ersWebzone