LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Are we assuming most if not all offensive coaches will be fired along with Harbs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Rathman is untouchable imo, just because. I don't want to see anyone besides him stay on that side of the ball.
  • Veteran
44 is not going anywhere
keep rathman, the rest can kick rocks
I would hope so. No wide receiver development. No TE development. The O-line collectively regresses in one year. QB coach? Yeah right. And there is a thread already about our great OC.
I'm a little concerned that Solari might be retained, after all he was a holdover and not one of Harb's hires.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
It all depends if the new coach wants to retain any of the current staff and also how loyal the current staff is to Harbaugh. I doubt any self respecting coach would take the job if it was mandated he had no say whether current staff was retained or fired.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
We will probably lose Jim Leavitt & Ed Donatell.
Originally posted by Jcool:

how come? although this thread was about the offense
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by Jcool:

how come? although this thread was about the offense

I think most people are assuming all the defensive coaches will be back and that probably isn't the case.
Nah Roman will be promoted to HC

Whatever head coach comes in will have the option of keeping or changing any and all coaches, just like Harbaugh had on both offense and defense. Roman and Fangio will likely be gone, gotta take the bad with the good sadly.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Please bring in someone who knows WTF to do with a WR
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Nah Roman will be promoted to HC

THIS is true... Harbaugh and Mangina been holding down this beautiful man.

Unleash the Big Twinkie!!
Fangio gone too
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think they're going to clean house of all Harbaugh assistants. If he doesn't follow Harbaugh, maybe Fangio is retained.
Share 49ersWebzone