LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

No Integrity

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This front office and coaching staff have taken away all integrity from this team. So many of our players have gotten indicted in the past 4 years. So many of our players continue to make mistakes and get multiple chances.

f**k that. Stop handing out chances to every f**king player we have. Replace them if it comes down to it. Aldon just made ANOTHER mistake. Letting Mcdonald play after what happened was a huge mistake and was so disappointing. Coaches and the front office should have decided to sit him with pay until the case went through.

A win isn't worth what these guys have lost, things we always took for granted as Niner fans. Integrity, respect throughout the league, not being the most indicted team in the NFL. f**king so depressing what we've become trying to win games. I'm tired of it
Nolan had it right the first time. Still rollin'.
Another Aldon screw up.

Man, I can't wait for tis season to be dead and buried.
Originally posted by Method:
This front office and coaching staff have taken away all integrity from this team. So many of our players have gotten indicted in the past 4 years. So many of our players continue to make mistakes and get multiple chances.

f**k that. Stop handing out chances to every f**king player we have. Replace them if it comes down to it. Aldon just made ANOTHER mistake. Letting Mcdonald play after what happened was a huge mistake and was so disappointing. Coaches and the front office should have decided to sit him with pay until the case went through.

A win isn't worth what these guys have lost, things we always took for granted as Niner fans. Integrity, respect throughout the league, not being the most indicted team in the NFL. f**king so depressing what we've become trying to win games. I'm tired of it

Do you believe the Niners are the "most indicted team in the NFL" because the media tells you that, or because you actually know they are the most indicted team?

During Harbaugh's time here, six different Niner players have been indicted. During the same period of time TEN different Broncos have been indicted. During the same period, NINE different Seahawks players have been indicted.

Bottom line: during the four years that Harbaugh has been coach, at least three other teams have more players who have been indicted for crimes than the Niners. Yet, the media keeps repeating this message that the Niners are the most indicted team in the league.

Niner fans: stop letting the media make fools of you. Don't take their word for anything. Check for yourself. You want to check me on the above post? Great. Here's the link:

http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arrests-database/
[ Edited by crake49 on Dec 22, 2014 at 4:32 PM ]
Originally posted by crake49:
Do you believe the Niners are the "most indicted team in the NFL" because the media tells you that, or because you actually know they are the most indicted team?

During Harbaugh's time here, six different Niner players have been indicted. During the same period of time TEN different Broncos have been indicted. During the same period, NINE different Seahawks players have been indicted.

Bottom line: during the four years that Harbaugh has been coach, at least three other teams have more players who have been indicted for crimes than the Niners. Yet, the media keeps repeated this message that the Niners are the most indicted team in the league.

Niner fans: stop letting the media make fools of you. Don't take their word for anything. Check for yourself. You want to check me on the above post? Great. Here's the link:

http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arrests-database/

I think you should be more worried about the integrity of the coaching staff...

Notice how we're bogged down with injury the year the NFL sends people in to investigate the medical staff?
Originally posted by 16for6:

Notice how we're bogged down with injury the year the NFL sends people in to investigate the medical staff?

We've had so many injuries this year, I'm not surprised the DEA investigated the medical staff. They probably thought we HAD to be dishing out massive amounts of painkillers to keep these guys upright lol. It was just the sheer amount of injuries that caught their attention. Turned out to be nothing.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

We've had so many injuries this year, I'm not surprised the DEA investigated the medical staff. They probably thought we HAD to be dishing out massive amounts of painkillers to keep these guys upright lol. It was just the sheer amount of injuries that caught their attention. Turned out to be nothing.

I think you're reading into it wrong...

We were "lucky" with no significant injuries in previous years. They investigated BECAUSE of that... And our medical staff would have been fools to continue dishing out meds while being investigated, so we got plagued by injury...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
And that Kaepernick and his skin tattoos.

Originally posted by SofaKing:

I think you're reading into it wrong...

We were "lucky" with no significant injuries in previous years. They investigated BECAUSE of that... And our medical staff would have been fools to continue dishing out meds while being investigated, so we got plagued by injury...

Not likely. What about the other 31 teams? Nobody has the injury issues we do. Doesn't that make them more suspicious now? Why aren't they getting investigated for being so healthy? Painkillers don't stop you from getting hurt. They hide the pain temporarily to help you push through, but once the body gives, you're done. Painkillers aren't gonna cure your shredded knee, or a broken ankle, or a torn achilles.

And it's not like we had zero injuries the past few years. We've had our fair share, but this year has just been crazy.

Also, the DEA investigation was a surprise visit that happened mid-year, well after many of these injuries were sustained. The injuries were not a product of cutting back medication. They were the product of a banged up football team that's played a lot of playoff football the last 3 years. Those extra 3 or so games is a lot. Each game is like a car wreck. Combined with some bad luck, and we got 16 players on IR.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 22, 2014 at 7:11 PM ]

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
And that Kaepernick and his skin tattoos.

I have always been prideful to be a 49ers fan associated with character players. This is just getting ridiculous. It's on the field with taunting as well. We're talking about X's and O's for our new coach but let's start here.
Share 49ersWebzone