There are 153 users in the forums

Post your (49ers/NFL) Christmas wishes here

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dear Santa

As you know it's been a cruddy year for me 'n' my 49ers family. If you could just give me the following things for Christmas it would make our new year way much better. Gosh that would be swell!

1st: Please see to it that Seattle loses in the 1st round of the playoffs and make it so that the winning TD goes right through Richard Sherman's hands. (Oh and if you could break his leg in 9 places on the play that would really be neat! )

2nd: Please see to it that Dallas loses in the 1st round of the playoffs and that Jerry Jones breaks down in tears during his 45 minute post game press conference. ( Oh and if you could make it so his mascara ran down his face that would be DOUBLE neat! )

3rd: Please make it so that someone NEW wins the Super Bowl. I would like Andrew Luck but anyone would be swell ( Oh and if you could make it so the AFC championship game was SD vs CIN and the NFC championship game was DET vs PHI that would be TRIPLE neat! )

4th: Most importantly please send us a good head coach who knows how to scheme offense, coach QB's, call great plays, make in-game adjustments on the fly, and deal with an egomaniac General Manager and a confused young owner. ( Oh and if you could also send a MONSTER running back, receiver, pass rusher, corner back(s) and offensive line that would be TRIPLE DOG EXTRA NEATO!! )

5th: Oh and I guess world peace would be good too.

THANK YOU SANTA!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
All I want for Christmas is a fired greg roman...
Bring back Tebow
1. Keep Harbaugh
2. Jerry Rice working with our receivers and Kaepernick to work and practice route timings.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Please help Justin Smith find a FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH for 3 more years, for it may take our defensive personnel 3 years to adjust if he decides to retire after 2014.

jed york relizing he doesnt know what hes doing and sells team back to his uncle.His uncle then keepsharbaurgh and fires baake.Oh wait u said a wish not a miracle sorry.
No wishes needed. If Jed, Jim, and Trent pushed their egos aside and just sat down to work things out at least for one more season, we would be a okay. We are basically getting an entirely new team next season if everyone comes back healthy. No reason to push the panic button.
  • Veteran
For jed to come to his senses and fire Baalke and Paarage.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
all i ahve on my wishlist is.....

We find a Head coach that wouldnt be afraid to let Kaep be Kaep and not try to change him. Chris Ault and Kevin Sumlin come to mind.

Also to keep Fangio and the defensive coaching staff mostly in tact.

Let vernon davis walk and sign Niles Paul.
Harbaugh extension.

And a pony.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Girth
Keep Harbs, Fire entire offensive staff (save Rathman), Resign Gore, Resign Iupati, Resign Cox/Cully. Sign a top WR F/A. Draft a legit deep threat.
This site holds the Christmas Day messages and wishes for facebook.
We hope you will like it and send it to your Dear ones.

Christmas Wishes Facebook Statuses
Two Justin Smiths and a Kaepernick in a pear tree.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Harbaugh extension.

And a pony.

Share 49ersWebzone