LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Winding down the Harbaugh era...... Trust me the sky won't fall...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by stefano89:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

never knew about this. this explains alot at this point.

No wonder why Crabs was like f**k yo coach to Baalke.
Originally posted by 49ersJordan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No the sky won't fall. It's just back to Erickson, Nolan, Singletary types and 2 - 14 years. But it will certainly be great for our draft position. The Draft Forum will blow up because we will have high picks every year.

I hate fans like you. Idiotic. This team will be LOADED with talent next year and only a conservative coach (like, Harbaugh) will struggle to truly present the talent with the right schemes and philosophy's. You're ignorant. This roster isn't the Titans roster. This is a Super Bowl caliber roster in need of a coach who can actually win big games and bring a powerhouse offense every week.

Wow. Where are you now Jordan?
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by 49ersJordan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No the sky won't fall. It's just back to Erickson, Nolan, Singletary types and 2 - 14 years. But it will certainly be great for our draft position. The Draft Forum will blow up because we will have high picks every year.

I hate fans like you. Idiotic. This team will be LOADED with talent next year and only a conservative coach (like, Harbaugh) will struggle to truly present the talent with the right schemes and philosophy's. You're ignorant. This roster isn't the Titans roster. This is a Super Bowl caliber roster in need of a coach who can actually win big games and bring a powerhouse offense every week.

Wow. Where are you now Jordan?

He's, uh, celebrating the birth of his son and collecting those PSL checks.
Share 49ersWebzone