LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Kap's Run, I want THAT KAP all of next season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Incredible run, but that's rarely going to happen. Need a better passing game from him.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Incredible run, but that's rarely going to happen. Need a better passing game from him.

like those two TD's he threw that got called back?
Originally posted by Janitor:

Yup, exactly like those. Sucks those got called back, any one of those would have been game.

Don't missunderstand my post tho, I'm not putting the loss on him. We just need a more consistent passing game. That's a fact.

Yeah, refs were pretty poor tonight. Not a lot of terrible calls, but way too many penalties overall. I hate games like that.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

Yup, exactly like those. Sucks those got called back, any one of those would have been game.

Don't missunderstand my post tho, I'm not putting the loss on him. We just need a more consistent passing game. That's a fact.

Agreed
Incredible run by Kap. I believe in Kap, he needs to right QB coach, and System to succeed. If he gets that, then he will be worth the $114M he got.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by trogdor:

Yeah, refs were pretty poor tonight. Not a lot of terrible calls, but way too many penalties overall. I hate games like that.

Yeah even the announcers commented on the plethora of penalties
Share 49ersWebzone