LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

How do we fill the stands?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
lol, you show up to one game and criticize

you must have hated candlestick

If I lived in Norcal I would attend every game. I purchased seats to support my team. Since I live in Hawaii, it's difficult to go to games. I LOVED THE STICK. I thought the stadium was perfect...next time you have a chance to watch the ProBowl when its in Hawaii, you should check out that stadium. The STICK is first class compared to that rusted dump. I'm not digging our new stadium.
never been inside Aloha Stadium...but i walked around it plenty of times for gifts
Too many of those b*****ds left to go to La Vic's
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Too many of those b*****ds left to go to La Vic's
overated
Originally posted by teylo31:
Don't build a brand new stadium that costs a billion dollars and price out most fans who have been able to afford and cheered for this team for years. Oh and don't move the team out of its namesake and still act like fNs are gping to be loyal. As a SF native I know at least 100 fans friends and relatives who are not willing or able to afford levis. Sure you are going to get new breed fans but you have lost everything g that made your nut.

BTW this is coming from SF native a Candlestick season ticket holder who pinched his pennies and made it to levis ro get not only his tickets and pay the bull$#!+ SBL
if you look at the league average..the price is comaparable

the stick was the bottom of the league in price

Yes it was but to double the cheapest ticket prices and ADD a SBL is going to out price the avg fan who is already trying to make ends meet with normal life expenses
Don't build a brand new stadium that costs a billion dollars and price out most fans who have been able to afford and cheered for this team for years. Oh and don't move the team out of its namesake and still act like fNs are gping to be loyal. As a SF native I know at least 100 fans friends and relatives who are not willing or able to afford levis. Sure you are going to get new breed fans but you have lost everything g that made your nut.

BTW this is coming from SF native a Candlestick season ticket holder who pinched his pennies and made it to levis ro get not only his tickets and pay the bull$#!+ SBL
if you look at the league average..the price is comaparable

the stick was the bottom of the league in price

Yes it was but to double the cheapest ticket prices and ADD a SBL is going to out price the avg fan who is already trying to make ends meet with normal life expenses
try living some where outside of Cali ..paying the same price with a lesser local economy
Replace the entire stands (stadium).
  • Jiks
Time and winning.
It's really simple,

Don't suck.
Win football games.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
lol, you show up to one game and criticize

you must have hated candlestick

If I lived in Norcal I would attend every game. I purchased seats to support my team. Since I live in Hawaii, it's difficult to go to games. I LOVED THE STICK. I thought the stadium was perfect...next time you have a chance to watch the ProBowl when its in Hawaii, you should check out that stadium. The STICK is first class compared to that rusted dump. I'm not digging our new stadium.
never been inside Aloha Stadium...but i walked around it plenty of times for gifts

Hope you found some decent stuff at the swap meet! You didn't miss anything inside the stadium.

This may have been the worse home crowd of any game I have ever been to in a sporting event. I know we are out of the playoffs but it was ridiculous. No one even made any noise unless the jumbotron practically begged you to and then when it stopped leading the cheers everyone lost momentum.
Get a new quarterback...$120 million dollars for someone who passes for 114 yards in five quarters.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Live up to expectations, which means beat teams like the Raiders and Rams.

That's it! You win!

No other way. You can't artificially hype.
Move back to San Francisco and or have uncle Eddie slap some football knowledge into Jedidiah!
Greg Roman bobble head day!
Share 49ersWebzone