LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

How do we fill the stands?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I live out of state. Being an SBL owner, I try to fly up for atleast 1 game and I sell the rest of my tickets pretty cheap. It's really sad to see our stadium with unfilled seats. York out priced the real 49er fans. Does anyone see any possible solution to having a fan packed and rockin stadium in good and bad times? I wish we could blow up all those luxury suites and make more room for seats for real fans, as well as lower the ticket prices. Hate to say this but Seattle fans make us look bad.
Fire harbaugh.
Live up to expectations, which means beat teams like the Raiders and Rams.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Drop ticket price about 40$
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
I live out of state. Being an SBL owner, I try to fly up for atleast 1 game and I sell the rest of my tickets pretty cheap. It's really sad to see our stadium with unfilled seats. York out priced the real 49er fans. Does anyone see any possible solution to having a fan packed and rockin stadium in good and bad times? I wish we could blow up all those luxury suites and make more room for seats for real fans, as well as lower the ticket prices. Hate to say this but Seattle fans make us look bad.

lol, you show up to one game and criticize

you must have hated candlestick
Not surprised there were a lot of empty seats

Saturday night game
Team was just eliminated from playoffs the week prior
They know Harbaugh is gone
They know they're going to be let down

Why waste money to watch this catastrophe? Only reason to attend is to witness what might be Gore's final days in the Red & Gold. We wasted this guy's career. Hope he gets enough yards to at least be a HOFer.
Put a better product on the field
Don't build a brand new stadium that costs a billion dollars and price out most fans who have been able to afford and cheered for this team for years. Oh and don't move the team out of its namesake and still act like fNs are gping to be loyal. As a SF native I know at least 100 fans friends and relatives who are not willing or able to afford levis. Sure you are going to get new breed fans but you have lost everything g that made your nut.

BTW this is coming from SF native a Candlestick season ticket holder who pinched his pennies and made it to levis ro get not only his tickets and pay the bull$#!+ SBL
Originally posted by teylo31:
Don't build a brand new stadium that costs a billion dollars and price out most fans who have been able to afford and cheered for this team for years. Oh and don't move the team out of its namesake and still act like fNs are gping to be loyal. As a SF native I know at least 100 fans friends and relatives who are not willing or able to afford levis. Sure you are going to get new breed fans but you have lost everything g that made your nut.

BTW this is coming from SF native a Candlestick season ticket holder who pinched his pennies and made it to levis ro get not only his tickets and pay the bull$#!+ SBL
if you look at the league average..the price is comaparable

the stick was the bottom of the league in price
Have more plays like this:

Let the blue collar fans get back in after the 9ers suck for a couple years...it's coming but I welcome it once it gets here. On a side note, saw the turkey day game and the crowd was into the game as much as we could. It will never be Seattle, but fans of the team rather than virgins will come with time.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
lol, you show up to one game and criticize

you must have hated candlestick

If I lived in Norcal I would attend every game. I purchased seats to support my team. Since I live in Hawaii, it's difficult to go to games. I LOVED THE STICK. I thought the stadium was perfect...next time you have a chance to watch the ProBowl when its in Hawaii, you should check out that stadium. The STICK is first class compared to that rusted dump. I'm not digging our new stadium.
Drop the price Yorkie and this joke of a stadium is the most expensive stadium to attend a game in the NFL the field is horrendous
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Fire harbaugh.

uh no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeTpnOzoPdw
Share 49ersWebzone