LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

A Theory about the Harbaalke feud

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by prime21:
They DO look alot better for SOME reason. It is a little fishy that we look like the Super Bowl caliber team I've been waiting to see since early in the season.

Exactly!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ESWYoung08:
My theory is that the FO probably told HaRoman to turn Kap into a pocket passer this year. HaRoman said we don't know how to do that but Jed and Baalke insisted. HaRoman pissed at doing something they knew we wouldn't do well with got disgruntled and stuck with it until we were out of the playoffs to prove a point. The FO wants McDaniels or someone they believe can turn us into a high power passing offense because that's what they want since it gets ratings. The game against San Diego is Harbaugh saying told you so to Baalke and York by showing what we would have accomplished if we stuck with Harbaugh's offensive philosophy instead of trying to change our personnel to be something they are not.
Anyone else think this is what happened this season?

last year it was said Kaep was saving hisself for the playoffs and thats why he never ran. This year we ahve ran the read option some where Kaep SHOULD HAVE kept but didnt. Wont even get into the times he didnt run on scrambles its not all about the coaches telling him to be a pocket passer. Though the play calling has suggest they want him to pass more with all of the 4-5 wr sets.

You see tonight with no playoffs on the line Kaep is running more than any point of the season.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
I tell you this is mirroring the Golden State warriors firing mark jackson last year. The fans, players, everyone was up in arms. Then they bring in Kerr and everyone has seemed to forget about mark jackson.

There isn't a "Kerr" out there.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
harbaugh is a winner. a winner wouldnt lose on purpose just to prove a point

He is either screwing with the front office or he's been incompetent. Either way he's gone.

thank you gladiator but i hope youre wrong. canning harbaugh is the dumbest thing this "organization" can possibly do.

Both teams he's coached have won at the same rate after he left.
Originally posted by midrdan:
I tell you this is mirroring the Golden State warriors firing mark jackson last year. The fans, players, everyone was up in arms. Then they bring in Kerr and everyone has seemed to forget about mark jackson.

There isn't a "Kerr" out there.

Young, creative coach with new ideas, but less than expansive experience? None of those? Okay.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
My guess is that Balke wanted us to look good for the first half to keep fans returning, and then lose the game in the 2nd half to get the better draft pick. In any event, this was a thrown game and has SCAM written all over it!
That has to be about the dumbest theories I've heard so far
Originally posted by Chico:
My guess is that Balke wanted us to look good for the first half to keep fans returning, and then lose the game in the 2nd half to get the better draft pick. In any event, this was a thrown game and has SCAM written all over it!

No s**t, there's something funny about that game, I mean we blow it in the second half like no other team, but we blew it extra hard this time. Almost like we wanted to blow it, and that just blows.

He is either screwing with the front office or he's been incompetent. Either way he's gone.

it`s the latter; Incompetent and Elvis I mean Jim has left the Building.
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Dec 20, 2014 at 9:39 PM ]

thank you gladiator but i hope youre wrong. canning harbaugh is the dumbest thing this "organization" can possibly do.
And Yet you can`t see that it is Harbaugh Himself that is the problem ,but if you say so I`m with the "Dumb" Organization

he theory is that trent made a really bad choice for HC. And then kept him here the last two yrs when he should have been gone at the start of this yr. He has done this team irreparable damage. What a friging loser.

And Yet you can`t see that it is Harbaugh Himself that is the problem ,but if you say so I`m with the "Dumb" Organization

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
There is no way Jed or Trent told Jim how to coach. No way. Jed ain't Jerry Jones
Pillbusta ,don`t you know that you are not suppose to Argue with Harbaugh Homers, did`nt no one tell you that? you just can`t do that Harbaugh is a God and He dose no wrong in their eyes He has Blinded them.

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
There is no way Jed or Trent told Jim how to coach. No way. Jed ain't Jerry Jones
Pillbusta ,don`t you know that you are not suppose to Argue with Harbaugh Homers, did`nt no one tell you that? you just can`t do that Harbaugh is a God and He dose no wrong in their eyes He has Blinded them.

Originally posted by SJniner7:
this year the niners put it in the media that they were gonna trade harbs to cleveland then jed and baalke underhandedly made everyone doubt harbaugh through their actions. you see how well the team is playing tonight with over 15 people on IR??? this team is special when harbaugh is allowed to coach them his way

I don't get what you are trying to say?

Harbaugh is the coach, the gm and owner have nothing to do with how the game is played. A better offensive mind may get more out of this team than what we have seen for the last 4 years.

Look at Arizona! New coach, minor changes, big losses on defense, third string qb and they are still winning. That's what good coaches do

He`s a Harbaugh Homer ,he can`t see that and you make a valid point about Arizona,all I can say is Harbaugh IS NOT a very GOOD coach, let the flaming begin.
Originally posted by prime21:
They DO look alot better for SOME reason. It is a little fishy that we look like the Super Bowl caliber team I've been waiting to see since early in the season.

I think Harbaugh took over play calling since last week in Seattle.

Dan Fouts could be the next Steve Kerr and be the head coach
Share 49ersWebzone