There are 185 users in the forums

Favorite Harbaughism

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AZZ:
gobble gobble turkey turkey

This
"hes a trusted agent"

Gonna miss JH
we've been everywhere, maan (playoff road wins)
The blank stare when he is trying to pretend the reporter didn't ask the question because he doesn't want to answer or doesn't have the answer

Ex: why can't the offense score in the second half
move toward with humble hearts.

make things suck at much as possible.

"you guys are a damn good football team...and the longer it takes you to realize that the better we will be, cause youre keep fighting"
Gobble gobble
Originally posted by Rascal:
"We are the 49ers, we can do whatever we want."

Unfortunately, that was never the case. LOL.

Gobble gobble turkey. Every other answer is wrong

Also the one where he talked about Abraham Lincoln riding around on the field at halftime with a frock. I don't even remember what that was about but it was hilarious
'Thats totally on me. I shook his hand too hard'

From that point on i knew i wanted harbaugh to b on the team for years.
All these great quotes make me remember how great the last three years before this season have been, how blessed we were to get him and how lost we were before he and his staff got here. I don't know who's to blame for this Harbaugh-Baalke rift, probably both of them, but it's unforgiveable that egos would break up this excellent thing.

Happier than a pig in a slop
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Prospector:
All these great quotes make me remember how great the last three years before this season have been, how blessed we were to get him and how lost we were before he and his staff got here. I don't know who's to blame for this Harbaugh-Baalke rift, probably both of them, but it's unforgiveable that egos would break up this excellent thing.

You summed up my feelings quite perfectly

All I can do is look back at this tenure fondly. This season was disappointing... but as a whole, this was some fun 49er football. Alex vs the Saints, Kaps debut against the Bears, his performance against the Packers in the playoffs and season opener, The Harbaugh/Schwartz spat... the list goes on and on and on.

Its disappointing it happened this quickly, but we all new there would be a point when Harbaugh would run out of friends.
Originally posted by mod:

Its disappointing it happened this quickly, but we all new there would be a point when Harbaugh would run out of friends.

I think it's unfortunate that people keep referencing up the personality conflict issue. I'm sure there is one but it's completely irrelevant to why Harbs is getting fired. The bottom line is that the offense sucks and has sucked for 3 years out of 4. That alone is reason enough to fire Harbs. Pointing to any other reason is ignoring the only thing that matters, results. The offense hasn't delivered and Harbs stuck out his neck for Roman because they are one and the same. Anyone who doesn't understand that by now hasn't been paying attention.
[ Edited by znk916 on Dec 22, 2014 at 12:37 AM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by mod:

I think it's unfortunate that people keep referencing up the personality conflict issue. I'm sure there is one but it's completely irrelevant to why Harbs is getting fired. The bottom line is that the offense sucks and has sucked for 3 years out of 4. That alone is reason enough to fire Harbs. Pointing to any other reason is ignoring the only thing that matters, results. The offense hasn't delivered and Harbs stuck out his neck for Roman because they are one and the same. Anyone who doesn't understand that by now hasn't been paying attention.

I disagree... there is no singular issue as to why he is being fired. I guarantee you that if he were on better terms with Baalke he'd still have a job right now.
When he called frank gore "a mystical man"
Share 49ersWebzone