There are 155 users in the forums

Favorite Harbaughism

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"...plowed that ground as thoroughly as it can be plowed"
  • Jiks
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
freddie p. soft

kick em in the shins

This... Unfortunately he got away from it, and allowed him in the building.(Kaep)
This is only for the tough
Iron sharpens iron
We're attacking
its gonna get real real real fast
If the 49ers' success offends you, so be it.
Who's got it better than us?
"Attack the game with and enthusiasm unknown to mankind!"
Not a Harbaugh-ism but quite possibly the most awesome and hilarious anecdote ever about Harbaugh (MUST READ). Sums up everything I love and will miss about the guy:

http://deadsp.in/i77hRAS

"For instance, one of the activities at Harbaugh's recent bachelor party (he's been married twice) was laser tag. Everyone signed up for a name on an electronic scoresheet. He chose "Captain Comeback," an homage to his playing days as an NFL quarterback. And from there, everyone went to work.

When the fake smoke cleared and the game wrapped, it was revealed that Captain Comeback recorded more "kills" than anyone else in the party. Harbaugh won. Because he always wins. But upon further examination of where each person's shots came from, it became clear why he won in such a landslide.

"All his shots came against this 10-year-old kid," laughs Eric Bakhtiari, who played for Harbaugh in college and in the NFL with the 49ers. "He just sat there, hunting this 10-year-old kid so he could win."
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Dec 20, 2014 at 7:41 AM ]

2011 after win vs Browns

JH: I liken that game to a bar fight
reporter: have you ever been in a bar fight?
JH: yes, yes I have
"If you're going to go to the face, come with some knuckles, you know, not an open slap."
I don't take vacations, I don't get sick, I don't observe major holidays...I'm a jackhammer.

That's gold Jerry!
"I have full and unwavering support for the coaching staff and players. No, I do not foresee any changes to the staff."
Share 49ersWebzone