LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Losing the last 2 games of the year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone know what are draft position is at the moment? Are we in the top 10?

Edit: Never mind. I just looked at the standings. There are some really crappy teams this year....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Dec 21, 2014 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Anyone know what are draft position is at the moment? Are we in the top 10?

Edit: Never mind. I just looked at the standings. There are some really crappy teams this year....

Yup, currently tied with Cleveland for the 14th pick
We will end up the toughest strength of schedule.......Tie breakers won't go our way
Originally posted by Viperboy:
We will end up the toughest strength of schedule.......Tie breakers won't go our way

Probably right about that. Hate to say it, but it might be best to lose this last game and avoid the glut of 8-8 teams that will occupy most of the draft slots in the teens.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 21, 2014 at 5:14 PM ]
It's good that we lose, and get our backups experience. Win win actually. We'll start fresh about 5.8 nanoseconds after the season's over.

You know, watching kap run for 90, watching gore rack up 120 yards at the half, it just struck me how boneheaded our staff has been this season on offense. Way to stubborn trying to do things that weren't working. The only thing that couldn't be fixed was the pass rush.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
It's good that we lose, and get our backups experience. Win win actually. We'll start fresh about 5.8 nanoseconds after the season's over.

You know, watching kap run for 90, watching gore rack up 120 yards at the half, it just struck me how boneheaded our staff has been this season on offense. Way to stubborn trying to do things that weren't working. The only thing that couldn't be fixed was the pass rush.

Right. It's just a shame the first game we get rolling on offense with Gore and the running game is the day our defense finally broke down. Too many injuries.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Right. It's just a shame the first game we get rolling on offense with Gore and the running game is the day our defense finally broke down. Too many injuries.

It really is mind boggling how injured the defense is. I can't recall a team losing this many starters and backups on one side of the ball ever. Truly astonishing.
Originally posted by JoeBart324:
It really is mind boggling how injured the defense is. I can't recall a team losing this many starters and backups on one side of the ball ever. Truly astonishing.

Me neither, and I hope to never see anything like it again.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Viperboy:

Probably right about that. Hate to say it, but it might be best to lose this last game and avoid the glut of 8-8 teams that will occupy most of the draft slots in the teens.

Agree.

We need to catch a break in this draft.

If we can get some really good draft position Trent can work his mojo.
ah the ol' draft position threads of '04-'10
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 21, 2014 at 8:49 PM ]

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Ha!

But seriously we will pick no worse than 14th and no better than 11th if we lose next week.
Originally posted by midrdan:

Ha!

But seriously we will pick no worse than 14th and no better than 11th if we lose next week.

we can do damage at 11. wasnt patrick willis an 11th overall? i know crab was a 10
Draft picks > Pride
Wasn't JJ Watt picked up at 11 or 12? There is a boat load of talent there. Would even mind trading back and getting two firsts.

Remember maddogg's tank games thread when we still had a legitamate shot at the playoffs during coach dumbleterry era?

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone