Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Raul98:
You forgot to add September 14 the day 49ers sell out and turn there back on the proud history of the team in San Francisco so Jed can profit and become a Silicon Valley billionaire.

Post like this make me shake my head. While I too would have preferred we stayed in SF, where would you have put the stadium?

And actually, forget that question. Answer this one. Do you honestly think that Jed would have made more money with this brand new stadium in Santa Clara than he would have made with the same stadium in San Francisco?

There is no way you can definitively answer that with a yes. Period.
Where Candlestick park is now (eddie was going to do it in the 90's) but that location is not good enough for the Yorks. Hunters point ship yard would have been nice a water front stadium. Could have been built behind at&t park but the Yorks didn't like sharing a area with the Giants. And Santa Clara is one of the richest cities in California and with the head quarters being there and most of the fan base of course he knew he would make more money there hes not a dumb person hes a business man he knew the profit would be higher in Santa Clara / San Jose.