Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tab420:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Built on top of dump / burial ground

Indian burial ground. Chief Levi.

Originally posted by dtmoney49er:
i'm starting to think we are "CURSED", i had a feeling we shouldn't have taken our talents to Santa Clara. I mean how do you squeeze, Ray mcdonald alleged rape and pregnant girl beating, 15 season ending injuries, harbaugh the great leaving, kap sucking, aldon smith dui and airport bomb threat, kap's miami sexual assault scandal, chris culliver's hit and run case, losing willis and bowland, worst offense in the NFL,, having your new stadium named after old jeans and losing to the lifeless Oakland Raiders all in one year. This cant be normal. we should have stayed in SF. I'm a young faithful, i wonder if anything this bizzare have happened to us in the past.

I knew we were cursed as soon as we lost Bowland.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Dec 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM ]
Jed should be immediately removed from the United States and exiled to the moon. The far side of that b***h cuz I don't want to look up at that big ball of cheese and see his ugly face.
WTF is this?
Originally posted by jimrat:
So stupid lol

This
2 ppl died during construction too
i miss candleaick
i masturbated all season before each game....there's your curse
Originally posted by captveg:
This

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
i masturbated all season before each game....there's your curse

Dammit...
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
No such thing as curses so....

This times Infinity. I'm sick of hearing "The stadium is cursed" and Its the curse of Santa Clara and niners should have stayed in San Francisco. Lets get real and realize this years team is not that good because of injuries, poor execution by the players and bad coaching on the offensive side of the ball and mistakes made by the head coach.

btw Sherman was on the cover of Madden. How's that Madden curse working out for the Seahawks?

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I think if we changed our name to San JOSE 49ers we'd be 13-1 right now

Why. They are not in San Jose
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
No such thing as curses so....

This times Infinity. I'm sick of hearing "The stadium is cursed" and Its the curse of Santa Clara and niners should have stayed in San Francisco. Lets get real and realize this years team is not that good because of injuries, poor execution by the players and bad coaching on the offensive side of the ball and mistakes made by the head coach.

btw Sherman was on the cover of Madden. How's that Madden curse working out for the Seahawks?

The Madden Curse never hurt a whole team it only hurt the team because the best player on that team was on the cover. As far as Sherman the injury curse isn't in play but Sherman is about as mediocre as they come now

is that true?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

is that true?

I'm just surprised it doesn't smell like crap
The curse of Santa Clara is a banal and soulless downtown coupled with an overabundance of over-paid hipster coders and business execs who's only contribution to society is lining the pockets of real estate agents by driving up home prices.
Share 49ersWebzone