LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

The York-Balke-Harbaugh End of Season Meeting Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
harbaugh will not get fired. the media should stop smoking crack and let this non story die
Well done!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
harbaugh will not get fired. the media should stop smoking crack and let this non story die

That's a strong statement!

I hope you're right, and we fix our issues with Harbs and Baalke working together.
Originally posted by buck:

This piece of fiction does not merit its own thread.

What thread?
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I hope you're right, and we fix our issues with Harbs and Baalke working together.

that would be pretty crazy if that just happened. Harbs and Baalke fire all offensive coaches except Rathman and both tell the media they were smoking crack all season but they didn't care enough to even engage it during the year. They then each agree to contract extensions, build a new offensive coaching staff & work together. Pipe dream but that would be cool
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

that would be pretty crazy if that just happened. Harbs and Baalke fire all offensive coaches except Rathman and both tell the media they were smoking crack all season but they didn't care enough to even engage it during the year. They then each agree to contract extensions, build a new offensive coaching staff & work together. Pipe dream but that would be cool

I really wouldn't mind if all that happened. I think that would be great!
Jimbo: let's talk contract.

Trent: Ok, let's. You are fired.

Baalke & Harbaugh sure didn't hide their hatre for one another in this pic meanwhile Kap is all smiles! lol
[ Edited by cris_sonic on Dec 17, 2014 at 12:33 AM ]
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Baalke & Harbaugh sure didn't hide their hatre for one another in this pic meanwhile Kap is all smiles! lol

Pure invention. You could argue that they had indigestion. It is what you want it to be.
Got a tweet notification from Maiocco. Press conference being setup today for Trent to meet the media.

Originally posted by E-49er:
Got a tweet notification from Maiocco. Press conference being setup today for Trent to meet the media.

It's a wrap, Harbaugh is gone!
Originally posted by verb1der:

I gotta real strong feeling you are right.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran

Don't tease
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Pure invention. You could argue that they had indigestion. It is what you want it to be.

Yep. This type of spin is as old as the Soviet Montage Theory.

I gotta real strong feeling you are right.

Wrong. It's about Ray Mac and is airing now.
Share 49ersWebzone