LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 301 users in the forums

Clueless Tank

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I was just wondering, how may sakcs Tank woulda have by now had the COACHES allowed him to play all year long even not being a starter..

Did he not get two against Seattle??
It wasn't the coaches holding him back. It was his understanding of the defense and his assignments.
Originally posted by 9moon:
I was just wondering, how may sakcs Tank woulda have by now had the COACHES allowed him to play all year long even not being a starter..

Tank Carradine thread is right hurr-> http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/172894-niners-select-tank-carradine/page129/
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9moon:

this coaching staff is retarded.
stop making threads
This will eventually be merged, but as much as I hated the move to not start Tank, he must've been really bad, to the tune of Fangio fearing the man would be giving up 10 to 15 yard runs or something to his side because of missed assignments. I still don't understand it, but Fangio has shown no hesitation in playing Aaron Lynch this year and if all of our corners were fully healthy, I don't think it's a done deal that he would've just sent Dontae Johnson to the bench to be a game day inactive.

Regardless, I think Tank will be bare minimum a solid starter in the future if nothing else.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
stop making threads

Funny and insightful

stop making threads

+1,000,000
stop making threads

stop making threads