LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Should we let Boldin go

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
... after the season??
propose a trade, i like reading your unrealistic thoughts
at $6.9 million? It might be best to go young at the position and let the young ones take the reps.
Make him the coach
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
at $6.9 million? It might be best to go young at the position and let the young ones take the reps.
we are not in a rebuilding mode.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
CUT EVERYBODY !!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
CUT EVERYBODY !!!!

Cut their ACLs and Baalke will resign them.
No, he still has plenty of game left. Dude is a monster in the slot and on 3rd down. His salary and age might be an issue though, so who knows.

I'd like to keep Boldin and Johnson, dump Crabtree. Draft a couple deep threats, one of them who possesses explosive return ability. That would be a better mix of speed and possession WRs. Then we got Patton and Ellington. Pretty good WR depth.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 16, 2014 at 1:55 PM ]

I like the dude A LOT!!! But at 6.9 mill and will be a slow 35, IDK man he might be expendable.
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
we are not in a rebuilding mode.

I get that.

But at $6.9 million and to only target him 3-4 times a game is dubious. Might as well give those targets to Patton or Ellington and use the $7 million to resign Iupati or extend Aldon Smith. We don't pass successfully as an offense anyway.
CUT EVERYBODY !!!!

If you have seen a few of the OP's posts on the board today, you are not far off
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
CUT EVERYBODY !!!!

Cut their ACLs and Baalke will resign them.

all ACL team

Todd Gurley come on down
Share 49ersWebzone