LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

What actually needs to happen for us make playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm not Good with dissecting scenarios, but what are our chances? Obviously winning out but who else comes Into play with help? Sorry if this has been posted couldn't find a thread.
[ Edited by 49erjonny on Dec 14, 2014 at 9:21 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erjonny:
I'm not Good with dissecting scenarios, but what are our chances? Obviously winning out but who else comes Into play with help? Sorry if this has been posted couldn't find a thread.

We need to win out, the Cowboys need to lose 2, and Seattle needs to lose out. I believe
Originally posted by WINiner:

We need to win out, the Cowboys need to lose 2, and Seattle needs to lose out. I believe

Seattle losing out?! Ouch, don't see that happening now with Stanton possibly done until post season.

Gonna need a strong offseason. Strength of schedule will definately be in our favor but we need to find a coach who can improve this offense.
http://www.49ers.com/news/blog/article-2/Can-the-49ers-Still-Make-the-Playoffs/8d6a52ed-f94a-4235-af15-ef3deb832333
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
bring gruden in for next year
Originally posted by cciowa:
bring gruden in for next year

I SECOND THAT NOTION.
Unless you're talking about Jay then no. We need a fresh young ambitious mind who is not just the head coach but a good play caller.
Pray the Steelers lose and Mike Tomlin becomes available!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by insanemike27:
Unless you're talking about Jay then no. We need a fresh young ambitious mind who is not just the head coach but a good play caller.

no hot shot flavor of the month oc or dc guys
no more college coaches
no coaches currently on our staff
that leaves the most logical choice in john gruden in my opinion and someone who loves this team and franchise,,,, lol at people who think the best we can do or the safe thing is to promote our defensive coach,, did that once , how did that turn out.. also do you want a guy as a head coach who played it safe in the super bowl letting two all pro linebackers set around playing checkers in pass coverage while joe f picked our ass apart?? the coaches did not allow us to win that game and for that reason i want non of them being the head coach

• BobS
  • Veteran
It would be more likely for it to snow in Las Vegas in the middle of summer than the 49ers making the play-offs this season don't waste your time worrying about the scenarios.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Pray the Steelers lose and Mike Tomlin becomes available!

but he is black
All I want is Seattle not to make it
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by insanemike27:

no hot shot flavor of the month oc or dc guys
no more college coaches
no coaches currently on our staff
that leaves the most logical choice in john gruden in my opinion and someone who loves this team and franchise,,,, lol at people who think the best we can do or the safe thing is to promote our defensive coach,, did that once , how did that turn out.. also do you want a guy as a head coach who played it safe in the super bowl letting two all pro linebackers set around playing checkers in pass coverage while joe f picked our ass apart?? the coaches did not allow us to win that game and for that reason i want non of them being the head coach

John Gruden has been out of the league for so long I'm not so sure he would know how to handle Kaep. Kaep needs someone like Drew Brees needed Sean Payton. Sean Payton was one of those up and coming, hot shot coordinators that had a fresh young imaginitive mind. Look at what he's done for Brees' career.
Originally posted by Since07:
All I want is Seattle not to make it

That would be a silver lining
Share 49ersWebzone