LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Its Official Now!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
With the 49ers announcing they put dorsey and bowman on ir today just let me know they threw in the towel on the rest of the season. Even though we only have three games to play these moves make me think this was in the cards. I think something else is going on in the NFL! Certain teams they give the right to win in certain years and in other years they tell them they can't win, this is one of those years!
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Originally posted by Thirstyfor49ers14:
With the 49ers announcing they put dorsey and bowman on ir today just let me know they threw in the towel on the rest of the season. Even though we only have three games to play these moves make me think this was in the cards. I think something else is going on in the NFL! Certain teams they give the right to win in certain years and in other years they tell them they can't win, this is one of those years!
Why so serious?
Ok
Huuuuuuu
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
LOL.
Interesting, could be right, or simply that Bow and Dorsey aren't anywhere near 100%, and not worth the risk to put them out there and cause further injury.
That is one magic loogie.
Don't think so, the team needs bodies.

Originally posted by Black24Razor:
That is one magic loogie.

You obviously dont know how this league works!
Fam, pass the blunt your too high...
Now I know why you are the same guy that told another guy who made a thread about replacements for Harbaugh was an ok after a thread(or 2) already exists
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

We don't know how the league works. LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone