LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

JEFF KAPLAN Speaks the truth

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hacksaw:
Perception is sexy and entertaining to a national audience but reality is that Boone's holdout (upper management) and slow return to form. Same with Vernon, making noise now but nothing on the field. Who checked out and when? These guys set the stage for the season. In addition to that we had a first year center injured replaced by a first year center that is injured now. Sub par execution from left tackle. MIA starting right tackle replaced from scrap heap. Nicked up right guard wanting an extension. QB leading the league being sacked. I would say the O line may have something to do with the 49er offensive troubles.

Ok you see the OL has problems, then should`nt the Coaching staff see the problems also? so why did they not address it?,Hench the problem lies square on the fundalmentals of COACHING 101.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
After hearing that, I'm not sure I would want to hire Harbaugh as my coach, if I was an NFL team owner.

Harbaugh will be employed before the news of his firing hits the media new cycle.

yeah because you know what they say,there`s a sucker born every minute.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
www.49erswebzone.com/news/77765-2-minute-drill-49erswebzonecom-writer-kaplan-discusses-49ers-season/

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
After hearing that, I'm not sure I would want to hire Harbaugh as my coach, if I was an NFL team owner.

Harbaugh will be employed before the news of his firing hits the media new cycle.

yeah because you know what they say,there`s a sucker born every minute.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
www.49erswebzone.com/news/77765-2-minute-drill-49erswebzonecom-writer-kaplan-discusses-49ers-season/Jeff has hit it on the head all you Harbaugh Homers need to listen to what he siad,I agree with Him 100%,Harbaugh and Roman MUST leave the 9ers have No Choice but to let them GO,they are Whats Wrong with the Offense.
Originally posted by linkboy:
quick to criticize Harbaugh for this debacle, but did you forget what he turned this time into?

do you know what this team was prior? after Mooch? or are you a new fan?

Look, im not going to pretend like I know exactly whats going on behind the scenes (like you) and start firing everybody!

maybe its this...maybe its that...maybe its dat ass....pump your brakes

The problems with the offense is a coaching problem, if you can't see that, you're blind. Jeff nailed it when he talked about the Seahawks game. There's no way on god's green earth you're going to beat Seattle by attacking Sherman outside the numbers (especially with Lloyd). Instead, that's exactly what we did, and we got our asses kicked.

you forgot to mention that the Oline is crap and harbaugh isnt playing QB

"Kap you better throw it Lloyd!!! who is being covered Sherman!!!! or else"

Like I said, Im not going to pretend ( like you too!) that I know whats going on behind the scenes. call me blind, I still wont act like I have all the answers.

when you dont realize that there are multiple things that can cause failure, you my friend are bound to fail.

At the end of the day, im not putting it all on Kap, or on Harbaugh or on the Oline or on Roman...if you dont understand that I dont know what to tell you.
I don`t mean to sound funny but, for you to keep saying that you don`t"pretend to know"whats going behind the scene,but yet you keep talking like you do,either you have an Idea of what is going on or you are just making up blanket statements

sorry man im just frustrated
me too,because I see the talent on this team and they are Barely winning wins against teams that they should be BLOWING out....what a waste .
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Lloyd is really not that fast, he wins with superior route running but that's something Sherman doesn't really seem to struggle with all that much. You need true top-end speed and quickness, like a TY Hilton or a Jarius Wright. Ellington going in motion could probably give Sherman some trouble, possibly Patton even as they have the quickness to change direction and not allow him to get his hands on them.

I don't disagree with that especially at Lloyd's age. I'm just saying he's the best at that out of our 4 receiver rotation which just isn't fast or quick at all. Lloyd is really the only deep threat in the group. You can say Ellington or Patton but if they're not getting the snaps and the work in practice they just couldn't be ready for it.
www.49erswebzone.com/news/77765-2-minute-drill-49erswebzonecom-writer-kaplan-discusses-49ers-season/Jeff has hit it on the head all you Harbaugh Homers need to listen to what he siad,I agree with Him 100%,Harbaugh and Roman MUST leave the 9ers have No Choice but to let them GO,they are Whats Wrong with the Offense.

We've been saying since preseason and getting run off the board. This is nothing new.
Originally posted by 49erEgg:
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
LMAO!!!

Let me get this straight

Kaepernick cannot:

1- Go through progressions to find open receivers (which are there BTW)
2- Make pre-snap reads (hence the constant time count penalties)

And he refuses to:

1- Check the ball down to take what the D is giving him
2- NOT scramble even when there is no pressure putting the entire O in a bad spot
3- Stop making poor decisions throwing the ball into coverage
4- Stop having happy feet in the pocket and taking sack after sack

And you think new coaches will fix this?? Good god.

Agree. Why are some of us so blind?

Because some are under the impression the coaches are making him do it, so they can ignore the fact the coaches have had to simplify the offense this year to accommodate for Kaep's lack of intelligence.
Originally posted by 9erStrong:

We've been saying since preseason and getting run off the board. This is nothing new.

You joined on Nov 22.
Originally posted by English:

You joined on Nov 22.

You, in particular, have run me off this board 4 times. And every time, I've been right. This will be the 5th time. And I'll still be right.
Originally posted by English:

You joined on Nov 22.

You, in particular, have run me off this board 4 times. And every time, I've been right. This will be the 5th time. And I'll still be right.

I don't ban people for their opinions. I ban them for the way they state them and for failing to respect the rules of this place.

So whether or not you were right is irrelevant. Sadly it appears you have learned nothing from the experience.

Originally posted by tjd808185:
I don't disagree with that especially at Lloyd's age. I'm just saying he's the best at that out of our 4 receiver rotation which just isn't fast or quick at all. Lloyd is really the only deep threat in the group. You can say Ellington or Patton but if they're not getting the snaps and the work in practice they just couldn't be ready for it.

Well by all accounts, Patton is getting the practice snaps ahead of Lloyd now so maybe he can make some plays here near the end of the season.
LMAO!!!

Let me get this straight

Kaepernick cannot:

And he refuses to:

2- NOT scramble even when there is no pressure putting the entire O in a bad spot

Peach brotha preach.
[ Edited by tondiman on Dec 14, 2014 at 3:10 AM ]
Originally posted by tondiman:
LMAO!!!

Let me get this straight

Kaepernick cannot:

And he refuses to:

Peach brotha preach.

The key factor is that Kap's safety net is going, going, gone.
Originally posted by tondiman:
Peach brotha preach.

Who's the preacher passing out peaches? I want one.
Share 49ersWebzone