LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 411 users in the forums

JEFF KAPLAN Speaks the truth

Shop Find 49ers gear online
www.49erswebzone.com/news/77765-2-minute-drill-49erswebzonecom-writer-kaplan-discusses-49ers-season/Jeff has hit it on the head all you Harbaugh Homers need to listen to what he siad,I agree with Him 100%,Harbaugh and Roman MUST leave the 9ers have No Choice but to let them GO,they are Whats Wrong with the Offense.
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Dec 12, 2014 at 5:18 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
.. and none of you all really thought that Jim was not doing all this in purpose so that we can fire him, instead of holding on to him so that we can make a trade??
I listened to the whole thing, the part that struck a chord with me was he said the 49ers pass game was more like a 1970's pass offense. He blamed Harbaugh and Roman for awful/stupid game plans or lack there of and schemes. He basically said without saying it that Harbaugh is and has been checked out and no longer wants to be here.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I listened to the whole thing, the part that struck a chord with me was he said the 49ers pass game was more like a 1970's pass offense. He blamed Harbaugh and Roman for awful/stupid game plans or lack there of and schemes. He basically said without saying it that Harbaugh is and has been checked out and no longer wants to be here.

Agree. Listened to the whole thing & it is just amazing this team has won as many games as they have with this style of passing offense & schemes they use.
LOL. What will your excuse be next year?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. What will your excuse be next year?

Blame the last guy..
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
This has nothing to do with Baalke missing out on 2012 & 2013 draft. One starter has materialized out of two drafts with a stockpile of picks. 2014 looks a little better. But 2012 & 2013 have been brutal.
who the f**k is jeff kaplan and why should i care what he thinks?
I would love to steal away Sean Payton from the Saints..
JH is his own worst enemy and Stubbornness has been his undoing.

Barely beating scrubs like the Giants and Skins. Pathetic.

He has to be delusional to watch all those crap performance games and NOT change his loser formula.

He stuck w/it to the end YET some here in the Zone think he'll do an about-face and change if he stays.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

He has to be delusional to watch all those crap performance games and NOT change his loser formula.

He stuck w/it to the end YET some here in the Zone think he'll do an about-face and change if he stays.
JH is delusional and that is one of his problems and it will make other teams think twice about Hiring Him now because the Secret is out on Him now,really think about it the 1970s Offense that Everybody has figured out and Harbaugh and Roman do not know How to Make Half time adjustments....Go Ahead All you Harbaugh Homers and Laugh,.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

JH is delusional and that is one of his problems and it will make other teams think twice about Hiring Him now because the Secret is out on Him now,really think about it the 1970s Offense that Everybody has figured out and Harbaugh and Roman do not know How to Make Half time adjustments....Go Ahead All you Harbaugh Homers and Laugh,.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I do and He has exposed your Boy Harbaugh and Roman
I've been a Harbaugh fan from day one, but finally have come to the conclusion it's time to part. Regardless of all the issues Coach does not seem to have the same focus. His past performances suggest it is time.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

lol, I haven't clicked on the link yet because I was just curious to see what would happen if I Googled Kaplan and all kinds of stuff popped up. I thought you might like this one... (Gabe Kaplan)

#t=2
After hearing that, I'm not sure I would want to hire Harbaugh as my coach, if I was an NFL team owner.
Share 49ersWebzone