LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line needs a Nick Name

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I felt we had a shot this Sunday @ Seattle but apparently AD's too soft.. Suddenly we have our rookie center M.Martin who will possibly miss the game (not sure who backs him up) perhaps Roman can fill in at Center and call the plays from his helmet..

Then we have JMart baby!! Vs Avril.. Jonathan Martin blocks as much as Paris Hilton does in the back seat of a Limo.. Kaepernick will fumble several times and get sacked 4,5 times Atleast..

The OLine is the single biggest reason we get mauled on Sunday.. Red80!!! Should be replaced with 3AndOuT!!!

Anyway back to the nickname..

The p***y Cats, ladies and Gentlemen..will be performing this Sunday @ Clink stadium..
[ Edited by 9erTilDeath on Dec 12, 2014 at 4:25 PM ]
I'm not that worried about Looney at center. He can't be that much worse than Marcus Martin was last week.

Jonathan Martin versus Cliff Avril and/or Michael Bennett, however, is terrifying.
The Santa Clara Bull fighters....
not everything 9er related needs a nickname
i call them ole, ole, ole, ole
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
I'm not that worried about Looney at center. He can't be that much worse than Marcus Martin was last week.

Jonathan Martin versus Cliff Avril and/or Michael Bennett, however, is terrifying.

you thought it was bad in sf, just wait until they're getting that jump with the crowd noise
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

Originally posted by crabman82:
you thought it was bad in sf, just wait until they're getting that jump with the crowd noise

Ugh, don't even wanna think about having to listen to that damn crowd all game.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
hmmmmm.. best nickname for our existing OL right now??

Dudes with Attitudes!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jreff22:

Lies

Santa Clara Sieve. The lost boys. The un-stopables.
Kid Kap and the 69ers
[ Edited by ricmsr on Dec 12, 2014 at 5:42 PM ]
The Turnstiles.
How about the dumbasses
Average.
Share 49ersWebzone