LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

The Field of Jeans experience..... An open Note to Jed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This thread needs to be merged with that one in the parking lot

Things that poor people say.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Why do you care that he cares that I care that he cares?
Why do you care that he cares that you care that he care that he cares?
My family had season tickets for the New Jersey Giants at the Polo Grounds, Yankee Stadium, Yale Stadium and the Meadowlands. They received a bill for their 2 Seat Licenses for 40k. That's separate from the cost of the ticket which runs over a hundred dollars per game. If you described that to someone in a third world country they wouldn't understand what you were talking about. If you went to the ghetto in any US city they would call you SUCKA.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Our fans are retarded and don't want to stand and cheer and tell you to sit down because they can't see. Already wasted money at two games, not going back anytime soon and my family has season tickets.

Wow this speaks volumes; has season tix but it's such a sucking experience he won't go anytime soon.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
The nachos... oh god, the nachos.

Was this picture taken before or after you ate them?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

I don't think it even makes a difference. The only way it should look like that is in the toilet
  • xcfan
  • Veteran

looks like someone misplaced their jizz rag and grabbed the nearest container.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ricmsr:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Why do you care that he cares that I care that he cares?
Why do you care that he cares that you care that he care that he cares?

Yet, you care what he cares of the other cares and so forth which may seem like I care now
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
This thread needs to be merged with that one in the parking lot

Things that poor people say.

holy crap.... you didn't!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Looks like (after) he vomited

Originally posted by NinerSquire:
Could this be related to the offense stinking it up all season? If Steve Young was dropping 40 a game I think the "fan experience" might be a little better.

And yet the 2 win Raiders fans willed their team twice now.....we're pathetic.
Originally posted by awp8912:
And yet the 2 win Raiders fans willed their team twice now.....we're pathetic.

Anyone that argues this out just doesn't get it. I agree with you. The 2 win Raiders FANS willed their team to compete. Our fans right now are pathetic. You don't just cheer when times are good, you will your team to win when times are tough....
OK...have to delete this from my watch list and never come back here! Or develop less sensitivity to that picture...naw...just forget it!
Originally posted by bayareafanatic1:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
They are free to love it or not...just tired of the b*tching. Get over it. It's done. They ain't moving back.

Marvin,
I spent $22K so if I want to start a thread and vent a little, then that's what I'll do. If you don't like the topic, don't respond to MY THREAD. See, I'm invested. And if I want change, then I'll give feedback and hopefully force change. You need to learn to read better though Marvin. I never said they shouldn't have moved. I like the new location. I am specifically speaking about the FAN EXPERIENCE. THE FACT THAT THEY DID NOT OFFER INCENTIVES TO LONG TIME SEASON TICKET HOLDERS. I wrote in bold so that you could better understand. Here is another thing I am not happy about. By the 3rd visit there I realized that you can't get a hot link at "The Levi". I told management nicely. Seems that you can get Sushi, and several Currie items, but you cannot get a hot link... Wonderful.

Bayareafanatic

Don't forget vegan food lol. I have nothing against vegans, but I doubt there are many rabid football fans among them.
Originally posted by xcfan:

looks like someone misplaced their jizz rag and grabbed the nearest container.

If your peepee excretes green lumps, a doctor visit might ve in order....
Share 49ersWebzone