LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

The Field of Jeans experience..... An open Note to Jed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
Could this be related to the offense stinking it up all season? If Steve Young was dropping 40 a game I think the "fan experience" might be a little better.

This x1000. Nobody thought Seahawks Stadium/Qwest Field/CenturyLink was all that great before they started winning.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Why do you care so much if other people don't love the stadium as much as you do?

Why do you care that he cares?
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Why do you care so much if other people don't love the stadium as much as you do?

Why do you care that he cares?

I don't. Was just curious why he seems to take it so personally whenever someone says anything remotely negative about the new stadium
Here is a thought. How about an intelligent response related to the subject.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by bayareafanatic1:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
They are free to love it or not...just tired of the b*tching. Get over it. It's done. They ain't moving back.

Marvin,
I spent $22K so if I want to start a thread and vent a little, then that's what I'll do. If you don't like the topic, don't respond to MY THREAD. See, I'm invested. And if I want change, then I'll give feedback and hopefully force change. You need to learn to read better though Marvin. I never said they shouldn't have moved. I like the new location. I am specifically speaking about the FAN EXPERIENCE. THE FACT THAT THEY DID NOT OFFER INCENTIVES TO LONG TIME SEASON TICKET HOLDERS. I wrote in bold so that you could better understand. Here is another thing I am not happy about. By the 3rd visit there I realized that you can't get a hot link at "The Levi". I told management nicely. Seems that you can get Sushi, and several Currie items, but you cannot get a hot link... Wonderful.

Bayareafanatic

OK...few things....

1) Get used to people disagreeing with you and get a thicker skin. Otherwise you won't last long on this forum.

2) Great...you spent 22K. You have every right to complain. I spent 10K and have every right to say you are full of it. That's how this works.

3) My response, to be fair, wasn't entirely directed at you (but was in part), but a LONG line of peeps who are complaining about the stadium. If you are here longer than a couple months (and that's not a dig BTW...you are free to your opinion regardless of how long you've been a member) you will see the same topics over and over from people whining about this kind of stuff. It gets old. You are free to say "read something else then" and you would be right, but I prefer to provide perspective. Call it a personality flaw.

4) Hot Link...on that I actually agree. Whats up with that?

The nachos... oh god, the nachos.

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayareafanatic1:
Here is a thought. How about an intelligent response related to the subject.

Response.

Originally posted by susweel:

Sus just won the internet.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
The stadium's ok and the fan experience is what you make of it. I go there for tailgating with some friends and to watch the game. I was perfectly happy with the Stick. The only thing that kills me are the ticket prices...i'd rather stay home than spend up to $500 to go to a game for two people.
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
This x1000. Nobody thought Seahawks Stadium/Qwest Field/CenturyLink was all that great before they started winning.

The stadium here in Glendale was pretty craptastic when it first opened up, there were complaints about how fickle the crowd was and how they weren't really getting into the games....now they have one of the best homefields in the entire NFL.

It takes time, when something is new, people want to experience it, eventually they'll have seen everything the stadium has to offer, get bored of it, and will begin focusing on the games or sell their tickets to people who do give a damn.
Originally posted by NinerGod:

Don't you dare say this is what you get when you order Nachos at Levis! Please don't. Because this just looks like someone lost their lunch on a bunch of chips.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Nachos look like road kill.

Wtf......

Well I sure as hell won't be ordering nachos.

is that cheese or paper mache paste?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DeUh:
Response.

Sus just won the internet.

Share 49ersWebzone