LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Boomer Isiason "Harbaugh will take the Raiders to SB 50 @ New Santa Clara stadium&quo

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
That would be my biggest nightmare.. Boomer believe the Raiders will move to L.A and Harbaugh will be their star coach and in a few years will lead the Raiders to the SB 50 which will be played in the Niners new home in Santa Clara.. Almost fell of my chair at that thought.. According to Boomer, Harbaugh felt disrespected by not being offered a new deal and that's where things went south.. Nothing to do with players at all..
Why would the Raiders want Harbaugh? Didn't they just whip him and his team on sunday! Why would you want a coach you can beat, I would want a coach you cannot beat! Harbauitch is finished in the NFL word has gotten out about him!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Boomer hates the 49ers, what would you expect. He probably thinks Montana is wearing his ring.

lol, this. The level of butthurt with him and Collinsworth is epic.

I was just going to add in Collinsworth lol. Dude is still so bitter about the two Super Bowls
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Someone spiked his kool aid with piss
Boy I miss Taylor. Rice got most of the glory but Taylor was a big moment receiver and one of my favorites.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Must be a new hallucinogen in induces full blown alternative reality football seasons. That's some strong shhhhhh.

belladonna

some dude on belladonna died sunbathing on his roof in Minneapolis in effing January.

well, at least that is the urban myth, not sure if it is true.

• nj9er
  • Veteran
I saw it he wasn't saying they would, he was
Commenting on the irony of the possibility that it could happen
lmao

yeah okay
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
IF WE FIRE HIM AND DONT ATLEAST TRY AND GET SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR HARBAUGH IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST EGOTISTICAL BUSINESS MISTAKE THIS FRANCHISE HAS MADE IN A LONG TIME.

Business before EGO!!!

If we fire him, how do you think we get something in return? If we trade him we may get something in return but he isn't a player, he can refuse a trade he doesn't like.

And I disagree. I think the biggest mistake would be to do nothing. Minimum, Roman and Morton need to go, preferably accompanied by Solari.

And you don't need to shout
went full retard there. you never go full retard.
I think it's really possible. Harbaugh is a great coach. With a pocket QB like Carr he could work wonders.

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Boomer hates the 49ers, what would you expect. He probably thinks Montana is wearing his ring.

Oh yeah, the Collinsworth syndrome.
That would be my biggest nightmare.. Boomer believe the Raiders will move to L.A and Harbaugh will be their star coach and in a few years will lead the Raiders to the SB 50 which will be played in the Niners new home in Santa Clara.. Almost fell of my chair at that thought.. According to Boomer, Harbaugh felt disrespected by not being offered a new deal and that's where things went south.. Nothing to do with players at all..

It doesn't matter if Harbaugh felt disrespected or not. I have a hard time believing he did anything differently because he didn't get a new contract offer. He is was too much of a competetor. He hates losing. He would never phone it in just because he didn't get a new contract.

If by some chance he did he doesn't deserve to coach here or anywhere else. Same goes for any player who didn't get offered an extension as well.

What does that half to to with davis holding out, coming in and getting hurt and then having an awful season. T Davis missing over half the season. Boone holding out and missing games. Kilgore on IR. Kap not seeing the open receiver.

On defense bowman and Willis out and Aldon missing over half the year. That's 3 potential HOFers out. Our starting CB's in game 1 all have been out. Culliver, Brock and Ward. Our NT and even his back up as well. Our defense is playing well but what if they played even better. How many more turnovers would we have gotten? How much better field position would we have had?

This just has not been our year and we have been behind the 8 ball from day 1.
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:

It doesn't matter if Harbaugh felt disrespected or not. I have a hard time believing he did anything differently because he didn't get a new contract offer. He is was too much of a competetor. He hates losing. He would never phone it in just because he didn't get a new contract.

If by some chance he did he doesn't deserve to coach here or anywhere else. Same goes for any player who didn't get offered an extension as well.

What does that half to to with davis holding out, coming in and getting hurt and then having an awful season. T Davis missing over half the season. Boone holding out and missing games. Kilgore on IR. Kap not seeing the open receiver.

On defense bowman and Willis out and Aldon missing over half the year. That's 3 potential HOFers out. Our starting CB's in game 1 all have been out. Culliver, Brock and Ward. Our NT and even his back up as well. Our defense is playing well but what if they played even better. How many more turnovers would we have gotten? How much better field position would we have had?

This just has not been our year and we have been behind the 8 ball from day 1.

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
IF WE FIRE HIM AND DONT ATLEAST TRY AND GET SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR HARBAUGH IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST EGOTISTICAL BUSINESS MISTAKE THIS FRANCHISE HAS MADE IN A LONG TIME.

Business before EGO!!!

If we fire him, how do you think we get something in return? If we trade him we may get something in return but he isn't a player, he can refuse a trade he doesn't like.

And I disagree. I think the biggest mistake would be to do nothing. Minimum, Roman and Morton need to go, preferably accompanied by Solari.

And you don't need to shout
You are absolutely right, English firing him would be about as asinine as it gets. And yes, he could, refuse a trade but then he runs the risk of missing out on possibly getting to coach the team he wants. I'm not saying ship him to a random team, but we would to get more picks from the real team if we put up a smoke screen like we was far game to everyone . And sometimes, I feel like shouting English, while unnecessary, and an eye sore, it gets my point across. I know "It's childish" but, so is playing a game called football and even more so spending copious amounts of our time debating it so......
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Dec 11, 2014 at 7:22 AM ]
Originally posted by trooper49:
Boy I miss Taylor. Rice got most of the glory but Taylor was a big moment receiver and one of my favorites.

I couldn't agree more!
Share 49ersWebzone