LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Boomer Isiason "Harbaugh will take the Raiders to SB 50 @ New Santa Clara stadium&quo

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That would be my biggest nightmare.. Boomer believe the Raiders will move to L.A and Harbaugh will be their star coach and in a few years will lead the Raiders to the SB 50 which will be played in the Niners new home in Santa Clara.. Almost fell of my chair at that thought.. According to Boomer, Harbaugh felt disrespected by not being offered a new deal and that's where things went south.. Nothing to do with players at all..
How is a 2 win team going to win the Super Bowl next year? That doesn't even make sense
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
*Boomer Esiason
Well he wouldn't have the luxury of a few years since that SB is next year. So I don't know how that will work
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
That would be my biggest nightmare.. Boomer believe the Raiders will move to L.A and Harbaugh will be their star coach and in a few years will lead the Raiders to the SB 50 which will be played in the Niners new home in Santa Clara.. Almost fell of my chair at that thought.. According to Boomer, Harbaugh felt disrespected by not being offered a new deal and that's where things went south.. Nothing to do with players at all..

All speculation but that makes sense. 99% of problems at work can be fixed with money.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 10, 2014 at 7:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
*Boomer Esiason

Hahaha
I wouldn't be shocked if he go them in the playoffs but the Superbowl? Carr looks like the real deal and they are a team on the rise. They will be drafting early and have money to spend in free agency. Still, you have to get past Brady and Manning not too mention everyone else. Don't think so. Then again, how many geniuses do you know named Boomer?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
This guy is on drugs.
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
Then again, how many geniuses do you know named Boomer?

They're nicknames but David Wells and Chris Berman don't count?
Told my Broncos co worker the 49ers are considering trading Harbaugh to Oakland

"Hell no, I don't want him in our division"

Originally posted by teylo31:
Well he wouldn't have the luxury of a few years since that SB is next year. So I don't know how that will work
1.21 gigawatts...
IF WE FIRE HIM AND DONT ATLEAST TRY AND GET SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR HARBAUGH IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST EGOTISTICAL BUSINESS MISTAKE THIS FRANCHISE HAS MADE IN A LONG TIME.

Business before EGO!!!
If the Raiders go to Super Bowl 50, I'm going to create a Girls of the Webzone calendar featuring Red Alice.
Boomer hates the 49ers, what would you expect. He probably thinks Montana is wearing his ring.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Boomer hates the 49ers, what would you expect. He probably thinks Montana is wearing his ring.

lol, this. The level of butthurt with him and Collinsworth is epic.
Share 49ersWebzone