There are 299 users in the forums

why jim and diehardnyninerfan will get their money

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Niners will win next three games and sneak into the playoffs.Will beat dallas in first round have been saying all along philly will win that division but after loss to seahawks i see philly falling out of playoffs now.

Will go to green bay in second round and beat up on the packers again and knock them out of the playoffs for the third straight time.

Then go to seattle again for rematch of nfc championship game and beat seattle in seattle for the second time within six weeks.Kapernick throws for 6 touchdowns and no picks and runs for 200 yards combined and leaves sherman crying on the field and shuts the critics up for good because of anthony davis finally being healty and the reemergence of veron since he doesn't have to stay in to block on every play.

Head to arizona where arizona fans are still crying how they missed the playoffs for the second straight year at 10-6 to beat the steelers and stop them from getting their 7 title as they watch us win our sixth with kap being mvp and tying steve youngs record for 6 super bowl touchdowns.

Jed york wakes up realizes that his coach is worth the money and pays him what he wants and diehard wins 40 grand because he just bet the niners this morning at 100-1.

Imangine how happy all of u and me will be when this happens.
They say that the first stage of grief is denial apparently.............
I needed a good laugh
Nice to see some glasses are still half full.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
They say that the first stage of grief is denial apparently.............

like they say any given sunday.remeber what everyone was saying after the ram game and we went out and won 3 in a row after that.I tell u what if it happens to the tee i should get a dollar from everyone on this website on top of my 40 grand.lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Damn so this is what its come to, fantasyland
the lack of faith among the "Faithful" is incredibly disheartening...
I don't think we have a choice but to believe until we're mathematically alive
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Nice to see some glasses are still half full.

yeah..better to walk with pride and faith..then to be a grinch for Xmas

Originally posted by susweel:

not just fantasy land i actually put money on it.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by susweel:

not just fantasy land i actually put money on it.

it happened with the sf giants this season
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
it happened with the sf giants this season
your right as jrg would agree with me the cardinals were the much better team.
[ Edited by diehardnyninerfan on Dec 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM ]
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
the lack of faith among the "Faithful" is incredibly disheartening...

the thing with being faithful is sometimes you can venture into the land of blind faith. which is what this is. 13 games in and i dont think this team has played a good game all season (maybe week 1). this season is over in terms of capturing #6. sorry if some of us realized it before you "real fans".
I want what you been having
Share 49ersWebzone