LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

My recourse if 49ers suck

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
What will boycotting 49er merchandise do ?

nothing. And if they don't suck there wouldn't be a boycott.
Originally posted by GunDave007:

so why threaten a stop to buying 9er gear ?

when watching them on TV gives the team more money then a average fan buying gear for a year..
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by LVJay:
It's do or die, baby...

#t=0

LOL. OK. But, just make sure Bo is not part of it cos the dude is not ready and you can end his career with another major injury.

For sure! In this case, Bo would be Crom (good luck) on the sidelines granting the wish
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

LOL!!!

Maybe baby face Jed will feel bad and want to do something about it... even go to extremes
I would buy more 49ers stuff if they brought back the Quentin font.

The current font is so lame.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Jim is losing his job because of loyalty, he should have fired Roman a while ago...the offense has never been great, especially with all the talent on the team!

I would prefer to hold on to Jim, but not at the cost of keeping Roman as the OC. It's clear as day that he is wayyy over his head and teams have been saying they already know the play calls before the ball is even snapped based on personal and watching film. There is ZERO adjustments based on the teams they are playing and in the 2nd half of games. Why would you throw the ball 30+ times against the 7th ranked pass D in Oakland, when you have a line built to run block on the 24th rank run D in Oakland?? How many TDs has SF scored in the 2nd half?? That has a lot to due with the lack of adjustments...

Why have they not run plays to the strengths of their QB?? Seattle is doing this and winning games. They rely on their good D and Wilson at least moving the ball with little TOs. That's all Kap has to do! He shouldn't have to be asked to carve up a secondary behind a awful line, HC/OC game plan and make adjustments based on what they have and use the strength of the team! Jim and Roman have not done this....... #HireHolmgren

Seattle realized Lynch was their bell cow and that without the threat of play action and rolling out Wilson becomes ineffective, so they embraced it and took the pressure off WIlson.

Our coaches realize the same thing but do the exact opposite. Ignore the running game and lay more responsibility and pressure on Kap who can't handle it. Lame

I'm mean just watch Seattle games. They are spread out and play outside the hash marks, Wilson isn't kept in the pocket (they have a awful line as well) he doesn't have to go through a ton of progressions like Kap. If Wilson was in this same offense people would be calling him out as well....I'm done with this current coaching staff (on the offense).

you guys all nailed it on the head
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GunDave007:

boycott niner merchandise just because we have had a bad slump is just f**king stupid.. if i followed that theory my two daughters , thieir hubbies, two grand daughters and faith the dog would be pissed because i have some awesome niner gear for xmas,, from flip flops to a dog dish to pj pants. it is NEVER shameful nor should you hide the fact you are a niner fan,,,,,,, if that is what you do, then jump off the ship which they probably just came on board three years ago anyway. sorry but i am very passionate about this stuff
I'm mean just watch Seattle games. They are spread out and play outside the hash marks, Wilson isn't kept in the pocket (they have a awful line as well) he doesn't have to go through a ton of progressions like Kap. If Wilson was in this same offense people would be calling him out as well....I'm done with this current coaching staff (on the offense).

SEA does have line issues as well but the outlet receivers are backs and tight ends, not WR downfield. If Sean Payton were available, i would want him here solely on the receptions RBs always get in his tenure in NO. Easy throws.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Jim's loyalty to Roman is unbelievable. It's probably more stubbornness than loyalty. He picked him and of he changes OCs he see's it as a loss. I can't imagine another GM taking both as a package deal. Although I couldn't imagine McCarthy getting an HC job.
You have to earn the right to be called a fan. Go through the good and bad times. When the team is down 3 scores in the 4th quarter you're still pulling for a drive. When the team is doing well it becomes that much sweeter.

Share 49ersWebzone