LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

No Huddle Offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BobS:
They don't even hurry and run no huddle when we are down 2 scores with 5 minutes left, I don't understand the lack of urgency.

once i saw that, then i knew it was all coaches..thats fkn us up

Bears game no sense of urgency. Remember they got the ball with somewhere between 6-8 minutes left and needing 8 points to tie and took their sweet @$$ time as if a touchdown would net 8 points. Instead of hurrying up to get down score and have some time to get the ball back if the 2 point was unsuccessful it came down to a 4th down try that failed

The seahawks game was a special kind of stupid because the hurry up offense needed to start on defense when Seattle had the ball and a long third down attempt before halftime. No TO called yet one was called with :06 seconds left. WTF

Probably more examples but those really stand out in my mind

The coaching this year has been very uninspiring
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
[ Edited by LVJay on Dec 9, 2014 at 11:52 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Once again...

Harbaugh/Roman/Kap/oline gonna Harbaugh/Roman/Kap/oline

/thread again

again

lol, you're funny, dude
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BobS:
They don't even hurry and run no huddle when we are down 2 scores with 5 minutes left, I don't understand the lack of urgency.

once i saw that, then i knew it was all coaches..thats fkn us up

Bears game no sense of urgency. Remember they got the ball with somewhere between 6-8 minutes left and needing 8 points to tie and took their sweet @$$ time as if a touchdown would net 8 points. Instead of hurrying up to get down score and have some time to get the ball back if the 2 point was unsuccessful it came down to a 4th down try that failed

The seahawks game was a special kind of stupid because the hurry up offense needed to start on defense when Seattle had the ball and a long third down attempt before halftime. No TO called yet one was called with :06 seconds left. WTF

Probably more examples but those really stand out in my mind

The coaching this year has been very uninspiring

I can't get that image of Harbaugh out of my mind for some crazy reason.... after the Cox fumble, the camera man zooms in on Harbaugh before the ball is hiked (he's licking his lips rapidly fast from side to side with his hands on his knees).
He looks like he cant run the simplified offense and see his WR's and read the d.

i am not sure I want this man going no huddle- spread. no way he can track multiple targets post snap, and doesn't seem like he can make the right read pre snap...
  • BobS
  • Veteran
The offense is a top to bottom failure. Getting the plays in slow, wasting time outs and not putting in a no huddle when time is critical is on the coaching. Not having someone to carry the rock a lot that Frank is really showing wear and tear is on the front office. Lineman miss blocks, receivers drop passes, when all goes well then the quarterback throws inaccurately. Quite a mess, hopefully the defense will keep us competitive in the future till all the offensive issues are fixed.
Originally posted by mtl_49er:
He looks like he cant run the simplified offense and see his WR's and read the d.

i am not sure I want this man going no huddle- spread. no way he can track multiple targets post snap, and doesn't seem like he can make the right read pre snap...

Funny, seemed to me like he was doing a damn good job of it versus the Cardinals. He was making throw after throw after throw and I had a great view of it sitting from behind the 49ers bench, you could visibly see the Cardinals defenders looking shaken and confused. He was taking exactly what the defense was giving him, they were on their heels, the 49ers were attacking..............and then they just stopped doing.

Can it really be any worse than the offense being run now. He completed 10 passes against the Raiders. Let me repeat 10 passes against the Raiders. A change needs to happen
Originally posted by teylo31:

Can it really be any worse than the offense being run now. He completed 10 passes against the Raiders. Let me repeat 10 passes against the Raiders. A change needs to happen

I think they need to turn him into a rb. At this point he's so bad I don't care if he misses time with a injury. Let him run 12 times, another 15-20 to gore/Hyde and max him out to 20 attempts. A lot off play action.

He is a bottom tier qb, let's see if running can stop the bleeding
Share 49ersWebzone