There are 206 users in the forums

Eric Mangini to become 49ers Head Coach?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Report at:
http://www.hngn.com/articles/52153/20141208/nfl-rumors-san-francisco-49ers-to-replace-jim-harbaugh-with-eric-mangini.htm

I have a feeling this will happen. I never understood why he was hired as "consultant" and then moved to TE coach. Something fishy.
if that happens..
Clickbait if I've ever seen it.

That would be Dennis Ericsson 2.0.
Oh god nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill be on the bandwagon....to get his ass fired.
LOL, no.

I love how people post from random sites that are just throwing spaghetti at the wall. Mangini is a two time loser as a head coach, I doubt anyone is in a hurry to give him another gig running a team anytime soon.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 8, 2014 at 11:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, no.

I love how people post from random sites that are just throwing spaghetti at the wall. Mangini is a two time loser as a head coach, I doubt anyone is in a hurry to give him another gig running a team anytime soon.

It really is that easy. Fledgling website? Make s**t up and hope your strike gold. If all else fails, you've attracted viewers.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
It really is that easy. Fledgling website? Make s**t up and hope your strike gold. If all else fails, you've attracted viewers.

The basis for their story are the musings of Mike Sando........."some wondered" is the journalist's translation for "I have no sources for this b******t but since I'm wondering, saying that 'some wondered' is technically not incorrect."
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 8, 2014 at 11:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The basis for their story are the musings of Mike Sando........."some wondered" is the journalist's translation for "I have no sources for this b******t but since I'm wondering, saying that 'some wondered' is technically not incorrect."

Ok, well in that case

Share 49ersWebzone