LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Jed York is only 34 years old!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Agreed. Just look at Dan Snyder, dude will pay at whatever cost and the Redskins just keep winning super bowls year after year.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
His balls haven't dropped

Then too bad he wasn't returning punts during the NFC Championship against the giants.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jed is just as big of a 49ers fan as any of us. Except he grew up like this:

He's one of us, people. He's what saved us from the downward spiral. He's the one that actually gives a s**t. To think anything else is simply incorrect.

There is an absolutely fantastic article written about Jed a while back that highlights how much he loves this team, our/his history, the hard work he and others put into the stadium, his passion and committment to the team and it's success, etc. We have some of THE dumbest fans in all of sports. It's too bad. I'm sure that link is somewhere in the Jed thread. But for you uneducated "fans" talking smack about our owner, you may want to seek that article out...it will certainly change your tune. He is a true Niner, no doubt!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Niner Talk at its finest
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jed is just as big of a 49ers fan as any of us. Except he grew up like this:

He's one of us, people. He's what saved us from the downward spiral. He's the one that actually gives a s**t. To think anything else is simply incorrect.

There is an absolutely fantastic article written about Jed a while back that highlights how much he loves this team, our/his history, the hard work he and others put into the stadium, his passion and committment to the team and it's success, etc. We have some of THE dumbest fans in all of sports. It's too bad. I'm sure that link is somewhere in the Jed thread. But for you uneducated "fans" talking smack about our owner, you may want to seek that article out...it will certainly change your tune. He is a true Niner, no doubt!

Yep. All this and more.
this guy been tweeting anything lately? he blocked me before the season the started
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by crabman82:
this guy been tweeting anything lately? he blocked me before the season the started

baby deer skin
Originally posted by 49erLegend:
The Home Stadium has no atmosphere. It is a big problem.

The bigger problem is the product playing in that home field.
Who was the guy that Jed went to, to make sure Trent was the right hire? Was it Parcells? I can't remember. Then Trent went to Parcells to try and hire him, lol kinda funny

He's a bad ceo. He began undermining Harbaugh long before the season started through rumors and anonymously sourced stories. A good ceo would have put a stop to all the leaks so the team can play without distractions. Instead he sent out stupid tweets that added fuel to the fire. Why even play out the season if you are intent on undermining it just to get rid of Harbaugh? I would be so pissed if I were a player. The guys risk injuries and all for what? For a season that the owner decided to let tank from the start.

Yupp and you know Eddie DeBartolo Jr. Got the 49ers froooooooooom guess who? Eddie DeBartolo Sr.!! This is simply the passing of family assets to the next generation.
Rightly or wrongly, It doesn't matter. I bet plenty of people thought Eddie was too young and spoiled too. Well That's too damn bad because that's
the way it is. Rich people leave stuff to their kids and so do poor people and everyone in between. Being jealous of the rich will get you nowhere.
If you resent wealth you'll never have it, if you have envy success you'll never achieve it. If your parents told you that they want you to run the family business,
and the family business happens to be a sports franchise. You do what most people do. Accept it and do the best you can.
Originally posted by GoldenChips:

He's a bad ceo. He began undermining Harbaugh long before the season started through rumors and anonymously sourced stories. A good ceo would have put a stop to all the leaks so the team can play without distractions. Instead he sent out stupid tweets that added fuel to the fire. Why even play out the season if you are intent on undermining it just to get rid of Harbaugh? I would be so pissed if I were a player. The guys risk injuries and all for what? For a season that the owner decided to let tank from the start.

This is pure speculation and probably complete fiction. Jed decided to let the team tank from the start? I think you are trolling. I do not believe that Jed York would choose to tank a season.
Share 49ersWebzone