LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Jed York is only 34 years old!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erMike:
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Now that I think of it, it makes perfect sense that Jed would actually "Tweet" about his frustration with the team.. He's a kid who's into Twitter and at the same time runs a big time pro football organization.. He's still wet behind the ears and doesn't have a clue how to run this team.. Ballke has prb brain washed him into believing what ever it is that Ballke wants him to believe.. I'd love to see Harbaugh giving Jed Noogies.

Bill Polian tweets. He's pretty old.

the owner he worked for in indy jim irsay never gets off twitter except when the nfl suspends him. irsay isnt in his 30s
  • buck
  • Veteran
I didnt know Jed York was only 34. Wow. Kind of understand Harbaugh being so difficult. "I gotta take orders from this diaper wearing punk?" ... What a mess this has turned into.. I hope all sides can curb their egos for the better of the team and move forward, regroup.. We had a bad season.. Happens to the best of em..

Wow. Just effing astute.

A thirty-four-year-old diaper wearing punk!!!!!

• Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Eddie DeBartolo was 35 in January 1982 when the Niners won Super Bowl XVI. Walsh was 55. Age is the least relevant factor in the York-Harbaugh relationship.

Thank you
Jed ! Stop drinking milk from the breast ! Last week ! Lol !
I didnt know Jed York was only 34. Wow. Kind of understand Harbaugh being so difficult. "I gotta take orders from this diaper wearing punk?" ... What a mess this has turned into.. I hope all sides can curb their egos for the better of the team and move forward, regroup.. We had a bad season.. Happens to the best of em..

U may have a point.

Shoot, when Harbaugh was playing QB in the NFL Jed was still having recess after lunchtime in elementary schools.
How could anyone respect a 34 year old named Jed anyway? Stupid punk kid!

Heres something else even more surprising: He went to public high school. Kind of. It was a catholic school in the Youngstown area of Ohio and his school football program played against my school (Woodrow Wilson High). Im 34 too and remember how well known he was in 'the whole city' as that "silver spoon" kid. He wasn't popular at all.

He lived in Austintown, and Canfield at times, right down the street from Boardman, the town where the Niners stayed a couple times
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Heres something else even more surprising: He went to public high school. Kind of. It was a catholic school in the Youngstown area of Ohio and his school football program played against my school (Woodrow Wilson High). Im 34 too and remember how well known he was in 'the whole city' as that "silver spoon" kid. He wasn't popular at all.

He lived in Austintown, and Canfield at times, right down the street from Boardman, the town where the Niners stayed a couple times

NewsFlash at 10-People show disdain and sometimes outright hatred to those who they think have it easy in life. I was a poor kid going to a high school where about 75% of the student body had multimillionaire parents, kids that had been coddled, had a lot of stuff handed to them, s**t happens, life isn't always fair, I never begrudged anyone anything, I also don't see how York's upbringing is even remotely relevant to this topic, you think families like the Mara's sent their kids to run down public schools.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
ya think he still wets his bed or something
[ Edited by anpherknee on Dec 9, 2014 at 6:03 AM ]

He is a rich kid. His grandparents and parents built up the real estate business and bought the 49ers. He did not do much other than being born into the right family I guess.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He is a rich kid. His grandparents and parents built up the real estate business and bought the 49ers. He did not do much other than being born into the right family I guess.

You can say that about any number of other NFL team owners.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
This must be the mask Jed used to trick Jim into taking the job.

Originally posted by KID9R:
This must be the mask Jed used to trick Jim into taking the job.

Originally posted by iceberg450r:
Jed is spoiled brat who grew up with the silver spoon. He's not a Owner anyways his mom and dad gave him the team to take over because they want nothing to do with it. I swear they would have sold a long time ago but Uncle Eddie would flip his wig.

Interesting take.. Thanks..

I wonder if iceberg knows that Eddie D was a spoiled brat who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, who's daddy bought him the 49ers to make him happy. lol

I also wonder if iceberg knows Eddie D never had a son, and Jed is pretty much the son that Eddie never had and was always at Eddie's side at most 49ers games in the 80's and 90's. I wonder if he knows Jed is not his real name, and it's his first and middle names, John (york) and Edward (Debartolo), put together. lol
Share 49ersWebzone