LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Do we win another game this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do we win another game this season?

• Phil
  • Veteran
I think being humiliated against the Raiders will spark a fire under the defenses ass. I also think we will run the ball a lot more and take the game out of Kaps hands. Or off his arm.

I don't think Kap will even throw to Sherman's side of the field and we'll focus on quick one read passes when we do pass, with the occasional deep ball opposite Sherman's side to help our run heavy game plan.

Kap is going to be desperate. Jim is too. I think that means Kap will be doing a lot of running. Gore also spoke up again after the Raiders game. Every time Gore does this he gets the rock next game..

Seattle will once again focus on stopping the run. So it will be a low scoring game. If we do somehow win it will be by a FG. But I think Seattle is too good in Seattle and we won't be able to get ANY passing going to open up the run.

Only team I see us possibly beating is the Chargers. And that would be another formula of strong defense and run. But Kaps struggles, especially with the deep ball, will hurt the run game. Things aren't looking good. You have to have a viable passing game to clear out the box.

Be better for the team to lose out for draft position but no one on the team will want to do that. Coaches nor players. Probably wont have a choice.
Knowing this team they will win the next three and still miss the playoffs. Rendering this season totally worthless. No good draft position, no playoffs.
I heard on the radio that the last seven teams to play the Seahawks lost the following week (hence the Raiders loss?). So if that pattern holds and the 49ers lose again to Seattle, then that means a loss to San Diego as well. Brings us to the last game, maybe of Harbs tenure as head coach. AZ might need to win for #1 seed, they have reason to play. 49ers don't.
It's a complete longshot and I don't expect it to happen, but IF, and I mean IF the 49ers somehow manage to win up in Seattle and exorcise that demon, then I think it rekindles that spark and then they win the last 2.

But that is just very faint hope talking, the kind that's on life support...my more realistic side says they get smoked by Seahawks and then just mail it in vs Chargers and Cards and also lose those games.
The team looks like they've mailed it in. It could get ugly this Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone