There are 225 users in the forums

Do we win another game this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do we win another game this season?

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
kindda hope not. pointless now. Might as well get a better draft position. I want OL in the first 3 rounds.

I think we need to draft a big legit WR. None of these 5'10" guys but like a 6'4" dude with speed or great hands. I dunno if there is a guy like that in the draft coming up but they need to upgrade that position badly. If that doesn't happen, they need to trade or sign a legit WR. Hopefully go after a big FA.

Yes, we do and I have been waiting for 4 years now ever since Baalke took over to get one of these 6'4" dudes and still nothing.

Also, we need a QB who can throw first, give me Bryce Petty.
Originally posted by znk916:
I think there's a chance Harbs and Roman get fired if we get destroyed this weekend, like 52-0

Tomsula takes over and we win the last two, scoring 40 pts a game

I actually think that's what gro want.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
kindda hope not. pointless now. Might as well get a better draft position. I want OL in the first 3 rounds.

I think we need to draft a big legit WR. None of these 5'10" guys but like a 6'4" dude with speed or great hands. I dunno if there is a guy like that in the draft coming up but they need to upgrade that position badly. If that doesn't happen, they need to trade or sign a legit WR. Hopefully go after a big FA.

Yes, we do and I have been waiting for 4 years now ever since Baalke took over to get one of these 6'4" dudes and still nothing.

Well the QB position is probably not going to change for a couple of years, unless Kaep decides to make himself better. The only way we'll know how good Kaep really is will be under a new coaching regime.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

Well the QB position is probably not going to change for a couple of years, unless Kaep decides to make himself better. The only way we'll know how good Kaep really is will be under a new coaching regime.

As far as the 6'4" dudes go, we had Martavis Bryant (6'4") in the 4th and we still wouldn't pick him and look at him now, he is Big Ben's favourite deep threat target.

As for the QB position, I wouldn't be so sure about Kap's furture. Whenever you change head coach is never good news for the incumbent QB, so we already have that on our side. Believe me, we will draft that pocket passer next May, it is going to go down no matter what. If it doesn't, you can bet the fans will explode. So, I am going to stay positive and hope the new QB can beat out Kap in camp and the 49ers will hopefully gradually rise from the ashes again.
I wouldn't be against signing Shaquille O'Neal as receiver and powering him down dick sherman's way for a jump ball in the end zone....IF they can make it that far.
Originally posted by trooper49:
If we win the coin toss we should walk off the field, celebrate, and call it a day.

LMAO...
Originally posted by susweel:
Only jags have fewer TDs than us. So its doubtful

That's means we're primed to explode our pent up load over the rest of the season.

Can you say 40 pts per game for the next 7 games!

Yeah Baby!
As far as the 6'4" dudes go, we had Martavis Bryant (6'4") in the 4th and we still wouldn't pick him and look at him now, he is Big Ben's favourite deep threat target.

As for the QB position, I wouldn't be so sure about Kap's furture. Whenever you change head coach is never good news for the incumbent QB, so we already have that on our side. Believe me, we will draft that pocket passer next May, it is going to go down no matter what. If it doesn't, you can bet the fans will explode. So, I am going to stay positive and hope the new QB can beat out Kap in camp and the 49ers will hopefully gradually rise from the ashes again.
1)do you really think, the FO gives a damn about our opinion???
2)what is your f... problem with Kap? If you continue to be personal, nobody will listen to you anymore, Just a friendly advise.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Win a game?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
1)do you really think, the FO gives a damn about our opinion???
2)what is your f... problem with Kap? If you continue to be personal, nobody will listen to you anymore, Just a friendly advise.

WTF are you on about ? Since when did I become personal ? So, wait, I don't believe in Kap and that is personal ?! Do you even know what personal means ?

Originally posted by Antix:
We won't win anymore games. Carroll is probably trying to figure out how he can hang 60 on us as we speak. We'll prob get shut out in Seattle

Chargers got flexed to Sunday night so that the nation can watch us get ran through one last good time. Maybe we win vs Arizona when no1curr just like the good ole Nolan/Singletary days. 8-8 is the absolute best we'll do.

Still laughing.
Will we win another game?? PLEASE!! Seattle is playing to take the division away from Arizona & San Diego is fighting for a playoff spot in the AFC. We will finish 7-9!! Our only hope is to TRY to win the last game against Arizona & salvage the season to make it 8-8 & at .500. Oh & about our odd Win/Loss record this yr... Seattle had one to. Theirs was win 1 game, lose 1 game, win 2 games, lose 2 games, win 3 games &... starting with Kansas City they were suppose to lose 3 games and then finish the season winning out & ending up 10-6!! Welp... they lost to Kansas City but when they beat Arizona, that put an end to their win/loss pattern! Patterns can be broken. Niners aint winning 3 games in a row!!
While I love my 49ers, Got no reason to think we will win another game this season.
For my own sake. Lose to Seattle and Win the next two. I don't care much for the Chargers, and obviously Seattle could use some help bringing Arizona down (or keeping them down if Seattle manages to get by them next week).
Originally posted by NJNiner:
While I love my 49ers, Got no reason to think we will win another game this season.

Share 49ersWebzone