There are 198 users in the forums

Do we win another game this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do we win another game this season?

No way the Niners win any of these last three games if they continue to play the way they've been playing. These are all good teams and winning in Seattle is hard for even the best teams in the league. Unless something changes with the way they're playing, I'm guessing they end up at 7-9.
With the 12th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the San Francisco 49ers select....
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by znk916:
I think there's a chance Harbs and Roman get fired if we get destroyed this weekend, like 52-0

Tomsula takes over and we win the last two, scoring 40 pts a game

Doubt they get fired until year is over

if we get wiped out and it's obvious the team quit on Harbs, there's really no reason to wait, especially if Tomsula is a legit candidate as per the rumors, might as well give him the last couple games to audition
If we win the coin toss we should walk off the field, celebrate, and call it a day.
NO.

LOL.
Originally posted by Existence:
F*ck the draft. We have the talent to beat Seattle next week, and would anything turn this season around and make us feel a bit better than punking them in their own house in front of the most classless fans in football? Much crazier things have happened in the NFL, it has really been a week to week league.

I live in San Diego and that team has tons of weaknesses. Rivers when on his game can carve up anyone, but he has been very inconsistent, their o-line sucks, their running game sucks, and no one really scares me on that defense.

Arizona has had a good season, but there is nothing unbeatable about that team -- from their QB to the defensive front.

I want three wins to end this otherwise miserable season. To say anything else is chickensh*t, IMO.

This
Originally posted by trooper49:
If we win the coin toss we should walk off the field, celebrate, and call it a day.

Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Only jags have fewer TDs than us. So its doubtful

Lol ouch we suck

thats the dynamic explosive offense we "upgraded" over Alex Smith.
LOL we already hit rock bottom
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by znk916:
I think there's a chance Harbs and Roman get fired if we get destroyed this weekend, like 52-0

Tomsula takes over and we win the last two, scoring 40 pts a game

Doubt they get fired until year is over

If management fires Coach before the season is over it will show no class.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
The simple answer is no.

Let's be honest here, if you can't even beat the Raiders, who can you beat ?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
kindda hope not. pointless now. Might as well get a better draft position. I want OL in the first 3 rounds.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
Originally posted by trooper49:

That's pretty funny, man.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Originally posted by Existence:
F*ck the draft. We have the talent to beat Seattle next week, and would anything turn this season around and make us feel a bit better than punking them in their own house in front of the most classless fans in football? Much crazier things have happened in the NFL, it has really been a week to week league.

I live in San Diego and that team has tons of weaknesses. Rivers when on his game can carve up anyone, but he has been very inconsistent, their o-line sucks, their running game sucks, and no one really scares me on that defense.

Arizona has had a good season, but there is nothing unbeatable about that team -- from their QB to the defensive front.

I want three wins to end this otherwise miserable season. To say anything else is chickensh*t, IMO.

This

We have the talent be undefeated but thats not where the niners are right now. There is no way in hell they win in Seattle. Seattle is in a roll right now and that D, again, is scary. I don't want to believe it but I think some of the players are done with the season. You can see it with some of the body language on the field. Yes most of them are still playing for pride, I understand that, but there was absolutely no pass rush against Oakland. Not even one sack on the QB from Aldon? Justin? Lynch? I just didn't see that energy during most of the game. Culli is probably out. No way Bowman even attempts to play, for what? Oh, and I think they inactivated Lloyd for the Oakland game, why? It wasn't for the running game because they didn't even do much of that. Their game planning has been so questionable this season. What makes you think they gameplan differently for Seattle? They are going to go pass happy again, just watch. They are still trying to prove Kaep is a pocket passer when its not working.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
kindda hope not. pointless now. Might as well get a better draft position. I want OL in the first 3 rounds.

I think we need to draft a big legit WR. None of these 5'10" guys but like a 6'4" dude with speed or great hands. I dunno if there is a guy like that in the draft coming up but they need to upgrade that position badly. If that doesn't happen, they need to trade or sign a legit WR. Hopefully go after a big FA.
Share 49ersWebzone