There are 210 users in the forums

ERIC REID is a Mediocre player

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm sorry but when's the last time you heard this guys name in an impact performance? He doesn't hit hard anymore, his coverage is poor, he continues to take bad angles on runners. Raiders threw all over the field today.. Who is the leader of that secondary?
I'm not the least bit impressed with Reid..

He's straight up mediocre and average at best. On the season!! He's got 37 tackles and 2 picks.. On the damn season.. Over rated I don't care what any body says..
What's his PFF score? I thought they rated him positively this season

Oh and I did see him make a real nice tackle in the game today. He's a good young player IMO
[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Dec 7, 2014 at 7:43 PM ]
I didn't see the whole game today but he's not the same this year. But the offense is the problem.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
just lashing out at everyone and everything. you start to single out players and put em in a file, it will be a pretty thick file starting with the toxic twins in roman and Jh
Originally posted by SofaKing:

lol
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:

He's got 37 tackles and 2 picks.. On the damn season.. Over rated I don't care what any body says..

Do you want your DB's to lead your team in tackles? lol
this whole mediocre insult is really catching on
He's soft period.. Not happy at all with Reid's performance..
he is not the reason our team is bad lol our pass defense is very good

/thread

You should start a thread for every thought you have

I've actually been thinking this too as the season has gone on. I have at times completely forgotten he is on the team cuz sometimes I will go an entire game without even seeing him.
Of all the complaints this is absolutely ridiculous. The defense is playing well enough for the Niners to win, and I think Reid is a big part of that. DBs shouldn't be leading the damn team in tackles anyways (that would reflect on a horrendous breakdown of the front seven).

The problem with the Niners is the offense can't seem to put more than 20 points on the board.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

He's got 37 tackles and 2 picks.. On the damn season.. Over rated I don't care what any body says..

Do you want your DB's to lead your team in tackles? lol

This.
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:

I've actually been thinking this too as the season has gone on. I have at times completely forgotten he is on the team cuz sometimes I will go an entire game without even seeing him.

Exactly my thoughts
Share 49ersWebzone