There are 221 users in the forums

Start Gabbert rest of the season.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There's nothing to lose. Let's see who's better or who can be developed easier. At the very least gives the backup qb some gametime. At the most makes kap fight for his job. Kap is too comfortable with his contract. He is like a newly tenured professor with an attitude of "what are they going to do fire me? They can't". That needs to change. Kap needs a fire lit under his ass or we need a new qb starting with Gabbert.
Damn straight the 49ers are going to win!
Gabbert

Thanks, I needed that.
Can you imagine the feels when Seattle wins two straight Superbowls.
I agree, Kaep is playing as bad as RG3 was. Sit his ass vs Seattle just to prove a point.

Start Gabbert
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Can you imagine the feels when Seattle wins two straight Superbowls.

Honestly, they can win it again for all I care. I'm more concerned about the 49ers getting back on track.

Can somebody make a 49ers version?
Ha!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I agree, Kaep is playing as bad as RG3 was. Sit his ass vs Seattle just to prove a point.

Start Gabbert

and Washington fans are already chanting for RG3 to come back.....
Why not start gabbert? We might as well see if he will be good enough to compete for a starting job next year after we draft mannion.

Originally posted by fister30:
Why not start gabbert? We might as well see if he will be good enough to compete for a starting job next year after we draft mannion.

Great point!
not interested in repeating mistakes.
Originally posted by fister30:

maybe after we are officially eliminated.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
maybe after we are officially eliminated.

Gabbert puts up more than 13 points against the Raiders I'm certain. I honestly am not sure Kap gives us the best chance to win. Gabbert looked solid in the preseason anyway (better than Kap )
[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Dec 7, 2014 at 7:31 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Honestly, they can win it again for all I care. I'm more concerned about the 49ers getting back on track.

This.
Share 49ersWebzone