LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Caption This

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran

"That sideline? Yeah thats where ill be next year, Yeah!"
Where the f**k does all this tweets and hogwash come from? I have never heard a credible source mention anything to these f**ks Rappaport Glazer and Kawakimi, whoever the hell he is.

" My source says its a lock th..." f**k these f**ks and their sources
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Where the f**k does all this tweets and hogwash come from? I have never heard a credible source mention anything to these f**ks Rappaport Glazer and Kawakimi, whoever the hell he is.

I dont give a s**t about your drama. this thread is for funny captions. Take that s**t to other threads.

Ho often does an owner stand on the opposing teams sideline talking to their head coach?
"and then he pointed at me like this and said you're fired!"
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
" I have full confidence in the guy in the booth up there".

"1. I have the utmost confidence in kaepernick. He's the best niner qb ever and 2. Cocaine is a helluva drug."
[ Edited by ricmsr on Dec 7, 2014 at 7:19 PM ]
"there's still 5 seconds on the play clock, take your time boys we got all day"
Originally posted by crabman82:
"there's still 5 seconds on the play clock, take your time boys we got all day"

Lol this makes me laugh every time I read it
"If only I still had Alex"

Originally posted by LenCat:

Ho often does an owner stand on the opposing teams sideline talking to their head coach?

Way more often than you'd think. All types of owners/executives/coaches talk to the other team and vice versa. Some guys know each other from college or from working together on other teams in the nfl.
"I can stick this finger where?
"Who's got it better than us? Oh, they do?"
To Kap:

"Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?"
"Hey. Is this an appropriate way to flash a gang symbol in Oakland? Might need this info in 2015."
Share 49ersWebzone