LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Week 17 vs Arizona could present a situation from hell for Niner fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Week 17 vs Arizona could present a situation from hell for Niner fans

Doesn't matter sea chickens will take care of themselves. We will lose out and finish 7-9. Funny thing, who would have thought that I would now be happy to see them end up 8-8.
Originally posted by kap2crab:
This is the NFL guys, anybody can beat anybody on a given day. The Raiders just lost 52-0 to the Rams then beat us. The Browns got blown out by the 0-6 Jaguars than spanked the Bengals in Cincy a few weeks later. The Saints smacked around Aaron Rodgers and the Packers at the Superdome then lost their next 4 games there including getting obliterated by the lowly Panthers today. The Chiefs lost to the Raiders this year and also completely embarrassed Tom Brady and the Pats. Today's loss sucks but to legitimately assume it means there's a 0% chance we can beat Drew Stanton in a few weeks is asinine. I'm asking whether you'd WANT us to

The WWWLL trend continues...

Are we mathematically out of playoffs?
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
f**k Home field advantage. If your good enough to be one of the top six in the NFC, then you have as good a chance as anyone. And Seattle, specifically, Im sure they'll be tough no matter what seed they have and the have a real shot. f**k, I hate admitting that

If you think Seattle with at least one home game and maybe a bye would have no better chance of advancing to the Super Bowl than a Seattle team that would have to win 3 games on the road, well, I don't know what to tell you. You don't think it'd matter if, say, they got Green Bay at Lambeau where Aaron Rodgers hasn't thrown a pick in years. plural. years. ... as opposed to if they played them in Seattle? Really?
Share 49ersWebzone